Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Wow didn't taught it would be true but I'm pumped for Irina and Karlie ! It sucks that they didn't went to castings and girls like Kate G. or Izabel had to went.

And since Behati isn't here they needed the "Famous Boyfriend Cheering For His Famous Girlfriend From The Front Row" it's why they got Irina/Bradley.

I'm quite interested to see Irina walk the VS Runway! She easily could have walked in any of the past few shows she is stunning! Does anybody know if she has auditioned for this this years show or any previous ones? 

Shes had such a successful career without VS! Why would she only just now be cast in 2016? 

12 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

I'm quite interested to see Irina walk the VS Runway! She easily could have walked in any of the past few shows she is stunning! Does anybody know if she has auditioned for this this years show or any previous ones? 

Shes had such a successful career without VS! Why would she only just now be cast in 2016? 

She was too young before! :p

13 minutes ago, coolboy said:

am I the only one who thinks that this year will be 1000000 times better than 2015 ? :p

The cast is indeed better event tho still too much people. VS have all the instruments to make this year a good one, it's just how will they manage this major cast and the major venue.

Irina confirmed?! :chicken:There are so many models I'm excited to see this year it's not even funny.

Adriana Lima - Let the wacky ensue.
Alessandra Ambrosio
Jasmine Tookes
Josephine Skriver
Martha Hunt
Romee Strijd
Stella Maxwell
Taylor Hill

Bella Hadid

Irina Shayk

Karlie Kloss
Kate Grigorieva
Kendall Jenner

Sui He

Bridget Malcolm

Flavia Lucini

Sanne Vloet
Valery Kaufman

Brooke Perry
Camille Rowe
Georgia Fowler
Grace Elizabeth
Keke Lindgard
Lameka Fox 
Luma Grothe
Maggie Laine 
Megan Williams

It's odd how they cast all these prepubescent-looking hf models with 0 sex appeal and then IRINA. She will outshine everyone. I just hope she won't get a silly fucking costume. I hope at the fittings if she got one of those outfits she was like "I'm not wearing that shit".

VS really need more divas like Naomi Campbell tbh. It's too sweet.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.