Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Naomi Campbell, for those of you who hold on to the belief that she's a supermodel, is a <Insert Noun Here>

As in, she has sex with men in return for <Enjoyment>.

She has that "attitude" because deep down she hates herself for being a <Insert Noun Here>

Edited by Prettyphile
Fixed because this is a lot more adlibby and nicer.

6 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

Naomi Campbell, for those of you who hold on to the belief that she's a supermodel, is a <Insert Noun Here>

As in, she has sex with men in return for <Enjoyment>.

She has that "attitude" because deep down she hates herself for being a <Insert Noun Here>

??

Edited by Prettyphile
Because original post wasn't Ablibby enough

Being the wonderful investigator I am I managed to snap this from the insta story. You can see the outfit diagram board behind this guy in the bottom corner. I counted there's 82 looks. The first segment has the most looks it seems.

IMG_2363.PNG

The Road Ahead - 17

Secret Angel - 14

Mountain Romance - 14

Pink Nation - 13

Dark Angel - 12

Bright Night Angel - 12

= 82

7 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Being the wonderful investigator I am I managed to snap this from the snapchat. You can see the outfit diagram behind this guy in the bottom corner. I counted there's 82 looks. The first segment has the most looks it seems

IMG_2363.PNG

The Road Ahead - 17

Secret Angel - 14

Mountain Romance - 14

Pink Nation - 13

Dark Angel - 12

Bright Night Angel - 12

= 82

Good eye!

Just now, Kevork89 said:

Being the wonderful investigator I am I managed to snap this from the snapchat. You can see the outfit diagram behind this guy in the bottom corner. I counted there's 82 looks. The first segment has the most looks it seems

IMG_2363.PNG

The Road Ahead - 17

Secret Angel - 14

Mountain Romance - 14

Pink Nation - 13

Dark Angel - 12

Bright Night Angel - 12

= 82

I see big wings in the first segment and a big outfit at the opening of the 5th.

10 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Being the wonderful investigator I am I managed to snap this from the insta story. You can see the outfit diagram board behind this guy in the bottom corner. I counted there's 82 looks. The first segment has the most looks it seems.

IMG_2363.PNG

The Road Ahead - 17

Secret Angel - 14

Mountain Romance - 14

Pink Nation - 13

Dark Angel - 12

Bright Night Angel - 12

= 82

I'm ogling at the guy, he's cute :3

9 minutes ago, TessaEdwards said:

I'm fairly certain Martha went as Michelle Pfeiffer from scarface. Her bf dressed up as Tony Montana. Funny enough Devon and her bf did the same thing.

Daily Mail such amateurs. They have another model in their article in the same costume and think Martha is going as Taylor lol duds.

IMG_2365.PNG

lol at Lais creeping in the bg :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I'm fairly certain Martha went as Michelle Pfeiffer from scarface. Her bf dressed up as Tony Montana. Funny enough Devon and her bf did the same thing.

Daily Mail such amateurs. They have another model in the same costume idea and think Martha is going as Taylor lol duds.

IMG_2365.PNG

lol at Lais creeping in the bg

ahaha Perfect Lais

A. We know Irina can handle stairs + lingerie

Irina is 30.. she should have been walking for the last 10 years. She has that bombshell look/face..

She was with Cristiano Ronaldo from 2010 - 2015 ... (he is one heck of a looker and not without his own following)

She has had an incredible career  with or without Bradley. So even if Bradley is the deciding factor.. VS has missed out on her in years past for whatever reason. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.