Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 minutes ago, bryan said:

Is Irina the mystery girl or is VS playing and it's Vita undercover? 

Vita it's not gonna happen - she already confirmed she won't walk..

Looking at irina's hair, I think it can be her - but I don't understand why VS is giving her this spotlight if they refused her so many years in a row hahahaha

Adriana Lima
Alessandra Ambrosio
Elsa Hosk
Jasmine Tookes
Josephine Skriver
Lais Ribeiro 
Lily Aldridge
Martha Hunt
Romee Strijd
Sara Sampaio
Stella Maxwell
Taylor Hill

Barbara Fialhlo

Bella Hadid

Cindy Bruna

Constance Jablonski

Devon Windsor

Daniela Braga

Irina Shayk

Izabel Goulart
Gigi Hadid
Joan Smalls

Karlie Kloss
Kate Grigorieva
Kelly Gale
Kendall Jenner 

Lily Donaldson 

Liu Wen
Maria Borges
Ming Xi

Sui He

2 outfits each = 62

Bridget Malcolm

Flavia Lucini
Leomie Anderson

Rachel Hilbert

Sanne Vloet
Valery Kaufman

Alanna Arrington
Brooke Perry
Camille Rowe
Dilone
Georgia Fowler
Grace Elizabeth
Herieth Paul
Jourdana Elizabeth
Keke Lindgard
Lais Oliveira
Lameka Fox 
Luma Grothe
Maggie Laine 
Megan Williams
Xiao Wen Ju

Zuri Tibby

1 outfit each = 22

84 outfits which is the number we have based on the original board. It's actually doable. And on top of that they can say take Liu, Kelly, Daniela, Ming etc and give them one look and give those to angels and they can have 3. It can work. This is just my guesses on how they'll be distributed.

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Adriana Lima
Alessandra Ambrosio
Elsa Hosk
Jasmine Tookes
Josephine Skriver
Lais Ribeiro 
Lily Aldridge
Martha Hunt
Romee Strijd
Sara Sampaio
Stella Maxwell
Taylor Hill

Barnara Fialhlo

Bella Hadid

Cindy Bruna

Constance Jablonski

Devon Windsor

Daniela Braga

Irina Shayk

Izabel Goulart
Gigi Hadid
Joan Smalls

Karlie Kloss
Kate Grigorieva
Kelly Gale
Kendall Jenner 

Lily Donaldson 

Liu Wen
Maria Borges
Ming Xi

Sui He

2 outfits each = 62

Bridget Malcolm

Flavia Lucini
Leomie Anderson

Sanne Vloet
Valery Kaufman

Alanna Arrington
Brooke Perry
Camille Rowe
Dilone
Georgia Fowler
Grace Elizabeth
Herieth Paul
Jourdana Elizabeth
Keke Lindgard
Lais Oliveira
Lameka Fox 
Luma Grothe
Maggie Laine 
Megan Williams

Rachel Hilbert
Xiao Wen Ju

Zuri Tibby

1 outfit each = 22

84 outfits which is the number we have based on the original board. It's actually doable. And on top of that they can say take Liu, Kelly, Daniela, Ming etc and give them one look and give those to angels and they can have 3. It can work.

The ones in bold might only get 1, Kelly only got one in '14, Lily only got one last year, Sui He got one last year(?) and Liu Wen is returning after many years.

We can't forget the whole 80 outfits thingy was like 6 months ago. They have most def gotten more outifts that are in the 90 range

@jay_hk remember when we both made fun of Monica some hundred and fifty pages back?

I can see it happening...

"This year's show is bigger than ever, we have.... *excited-surprise tone* 53 girls and 84 outfit. It's our biggest show ever and the outfits are spectacular"

Then Sophia's turn will happen

"We wanted to give the girls a special moment to remember, and we really pushed that by creating more outfits and wings for the girls. This year is going to be really special for all of them". 

@gotportugal Sui got 2 outfits last year, but I'm seeing the possibility that she has ONE outfit this year. All 6 themes combined, I don't see her fitting in anywhere but The Road Ahead,and forcefully, Mountain Romance/Bright Night angels. It's a possibility. Ming is actually the rising one among the Asian cast that we have this year, so I'm expecting VS to move away from Sui in favor of Ming. Not sure about Liu, but its probably in the same case of her making a comeback because she's within the top 3 for Forbes' most paid model of color. 

Sui usually shares her castings/outfit with her Chinese social media group, if I have word on that, I'll update. 

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Sui got 2 outfits last year, but I'm seeing the possibility that she has ONE outfit this year. All 6 themes combined, I don't see her fitting in anywhere but The Road Ahead,and forcefully, Mountain Romance/Bright Night angels. It's a possibility. 

Exactly, with so many new girls for PINK, Ming will probably get out and only do one mainline segment. Maria, Daniela Braga, even Kate G can be downgraded to one outfit only

Just now, gotportugal said:

Thanks. Either my memory is failling on me or last years show was just plain forgettable. :idk:

Sui also had two lol same segments as Lily D. I remember lame details like that but it's not your memory. Last year was forgettable lol.

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

Sui also had two lol same segments as Lily D. I remember lame details like that but it's not your memory. Last year was forgettable lol.

Thanks. Still, I think they should put the priority of having the Angels with 3 outfits than the regulars 2. Make the ones who open segments and Jasmine(FB) have only 2 outfits.

12 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Exactly, with so many new girls for PINK, Ming will probably get out and only do one mainline segment. Maria, Daniela Braga, even Kate G can be downgraded to one outfit only

I wouldn't count on Ming getting one outfit so soon. Sophia LOVESSS HER. Even the rest of the team has a good impression of her, and I think her style suits PINK a lot and they'll retain her there for another year prolly. But, you never know... Liu might have gotten the Asian outfit sketch that VS released last week, if we go by the principle of first come first serve. Sui might suddenly appear in Mountain Romance and Dark Angels just because she lost her spot in The Road Ahead.

I don't understand why they cast 4 Asians these year. Not that I'm against it but I can't for the life of me picture where they'll go. They have black hair and 2/3 of the segments involved have dark elements that wont go well with their hair color. I'm out of guessing games this time. Case in point is, don't count on Ming getting out so soon. Ming is at the peak of her HF career right now and so is Liu. I can see Liu fitting in Dark Angels because she's a very versatile model. She can carry outfits well and she just might have 2 outfits. Sui, on the other hand, I think we're both on to something. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.