Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I suspect Romee chose saline implants over silicone implants. Silicone implants tend to be more realistic-looking. I think Romee’s are high profile implants instead of e.g. moderate profile implants. High profile implants give a rounder look. Her breasts look hard, which could in part be due to scarring.

Romee's bobo job is tragic. Which is a shame because she's beautiful but they're super distracting. They should know better than to put her in bras that emphasize the obvious unnatural roundness. I thought T. Swift's looked bolted on but Romee's are next level.

Just now, Sanni said:

I suspect Romee chose saline implants over silicone implants. Silicone implants tend to be more realistic-looking. I think Romee’s are high profile implants instead of e.g. moderate profile implants. High profile implants give a rounder look. Her breasts look hard, which could in part be due to scarring.

I also know because of the FDA you are supposed to be 22 years old to get silicone implants (if she had it done in the US, though they're still legal to get under 22) and she's 21 now so obviously she was younger than that so she might have gotten saline just because it was easier at the time.

2 hours ago, RaffyPooh said:

Uh she stood on the side of the runway in both of her segments like the majority of the time, I think people are forgetting about Taylor and Akon stomping around the runway flailing their arms around, Gaga is a class act and if she's stealing the show its not because she was running around the runway its because she has stage presence and charisma, she draws people in and thats what makes her such a successful singer and performer. 

+1! i thought it was really cool of her to stand to the side like that. meanwhile, akon was all up in everybody's wings in 2010. literally.

50 minutes ago, tatehill said:

Well you clearly care enough to quote a comment from hours ago. 

Cause I read it when I posted the comment. No one but him gives a flying hoot about Sui's wing and posting about it 50 times a day is not very endearing.

The thing that makes me hopeful is that they said they were over her so maybe next year we will only get 49 a day.

So who's the actual collection designer? Do they even have one? Because this to me is part of the problem. It seems like different people just come up with things and they just throw it all together. Mixing and matching stuff constantly. You can tell that they get all these different people to make different elements and then when it comes time they just throw it all on with some VS lingerie. That's where Sophia ruins it with horrible styling. And seriously no more tacky Brian Atwood shoes.

They need one person who will design the entire collection like Todd Thomas used to do. And then hire the artisans who will make the different elements. Just like they used to.

And do VS not use jewelry anymore?

Not 100% relevant with the show but did Izabel and Kevin Trapp break up? I just noticed they're no longer following each other, I checked out his account figuring I'd see some mention of the show or congratulatory post but nothing. I'm dead. 

I kind of hope the ratings bomb again this year to teach VS a lesson that paying so much attention to the musical performers, Gigi and Kendall won't do the trick. Cutting to the singers every 5 seconds it's akin to the broadcast of a sports game cutting to the cheerleaders all the time when the play is still ongoing - it distracts from the main attraction. Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift have dozens of concerts every year but there is only one VSFS.

Or maybe they will learn the wrong lesson and next year will have Taylor Swift walk the runway as a model in addition to singing in a desperate attempt to draw in more viewers. :smile:

2 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

I kind of hope the ratings bomb again this year to teach VS a lesson that paying so much attention to the musical performers, Gigi and Kendall won't do the trick. Cutting to the singers every 5 seconds it's akin to the broadcast of a sports game cutting to the cheerleaders all the time when the play is still ongoing - it distracts from the main attraction. Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift have dozens of concerts every year but there is only one VSFS.

Or maybe they will learn the wrong lesson and next year will have Taylor Swift walk the runway as a model in addition to singing in a desperate attempt to draw in more viewers. :smile: year will

They made it clear in a previous year that, "countless celebrities ask if they can walk the runway but we reserve that to only the best models currently in fashion." I think it was 2006, it was a clip with Ed Razek inbetween segments I'm not 100% sure what year.

31 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

So who's the actual collection designer? Do they even have one? Because this to me is part of the problem. It seems like different people just come up with things and they just throw it all together. Mixing and matching stuff constantly. You can tell that they get all these different people to make different elements and then when it comes time they just throw it all on with some VS lingerie. That's where Sophia ruins it with horrible styling. And seriously no more tacky Brian Atwood shoes.

They need one person who will design the entire collection like Todd Thomas used to do. And then hire the artisans who will make the different elements. Just like they used to.

And do VS not use jewelry anymore?

I think they have a single designer or "sketch artist" from what I understand. Watching the "Making of" video series they had on youtube they point out that they have one person design all the outfits around themes that were thought up prior. Then they outsource all of the work to different "artisans." They try to make it sound fancier by saying "well we don't have one person making our clothes, we have a whole team from across the globe bringing in the finest fabrics and hand painting everything." 

I think Todd Thomas was a little more hands on with his designing but he had his fair share of blunders that people's memories tend to block out.

51 minutes ago, iluvitwhenya said:

+1! i thought it was really cool of her to stand to the side like that. meanwhile, akon was all up in everybody's wings in 2010. literally.

He was literally spinning in circles with his arms spread out wide while poor Anya with her massive wings and tiny frame almost died trying to walk by and then turn around.

Thanks for all the pics and videos. 

Gosh, they showed so much Gaga. we get only glimpses of some angels. It suck. 

stella looked so skinny there. great for HF, not so much for VS. 

As far as Jo's BF commenting on Sara's insta. I heard about that. I don't really follow the angel's private lives all that much, but it's him who seems to be commenting. I would be pissed as well. My it would be mainly at him. 

If she never comments back and doesn't seem to engage, he's the one acting like a fool. Joke or no joke. 

If it's not a joke, he's making a fool out of himself. Who is the guy anyway? one of those insta photographer's?

Shame, because I really like Jo. She looks amazing and seems like a true sweetheart. 

3 minutes ago, Englund said:

Thanks for all the pics and videos. 

Gosh, they showed so much Gaga. we get only glimpses of some angels. It suck. 

stella looked so skinny there. great for HF, not so much for VS. 

As far as Jo's BF commenting on Sara's insta. I heard about that. I don't really follow the angel's private lives all that much, but it's him who seems to be commenting. I would be pissed as well. My it would be mainly at him. 

If she never comments back and doesn't seem to engage, he's the one acting like a fool. Joke or no joke. 

If it's not a joke, he's making a fool out of himself. Who is the guy anyway? one of those insta photographer's?

Shame, because I really like Jo. She looks amazing and seems like a true sweetheart. 

what comment?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.