Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

So far I'm liking what I am seeing. I will judge it more when we see the FINAL edit that will air on December 5th. I'm liking way more outfits this year than I am from last years. 

Also, thank you everyone for posting all of the photos!!! 

Edited by ticktock
to thank thee lovely humans

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Eh, how did you guys know about the Mountain Romance leak? And I thought it was leaked with the Chinese press only cause I saw some Chinese fans sharing. Weird though, why did they release it so soon? 

i don't think it was leaked and is not from VS, they still have to edit the show

Not in order...

Vogue.com: All the Looks From the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2016: http://www.vogue.com/13507949/victorias-secret-fashion-show-2016-runway-looks/

The 10 most 'WTF?' looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: http://www.someecards.com/life/fashion-beauty/victorias-secret-fashion-show-paris-lingerie-wtf/

what segments do you think Candice and Behati would've walked had they been in this years' show? I think Behati definitely would've been in The Road Ahead and Bright Night Angel and Candice in Mountain Romance and Dark Angel :smile: I can totally see them killing those segments! 

12 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Not in order...

Vogue.com: All the Looks From the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2016: http://www.vogue.com/13507949/victorias-secret-fashion-show-2016-runway-looks/

The 10 most 'WTF?' looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: http://www.someecards.com/life/fashion-beauty/victorias-secret-fashion-show-paris-lingerie-wtf/

lol at some e cards photo of kendall from the finale whining that she didn't have wings. 

1 hour ago, tatehill said:

Gotta disagree here, a couple of the girls barely get any time and that's what people always complain about if performers take up the runway and steal the attention. Idgaf who it is, it's NOT a Lady Gaga concert. 

Same was said about Rihanna and Taylor Swift but it was ok with them, then why not with Gaga? And she's not in the middle of the runway, but aside, so it's no prob at all.

And same can be said about Bruno or Abel, from the few videos on Instagram they're in the middle of the runway as well.

Just now, lostdiadem said:

Same was said about Rihanna and Taylor Swift but it was ok with them, then why not with Gaga?

And same can be said about Bruno or Abel, from the few videos on Instagram they're in the middle of the runway as well.

I'm not saying I liked it when Rihanna or Taylor did is either. And I was only commenting on the MR video that was released so I wasn't really even thinking about Bruno or Abel. 

1 minute ago, lostdiadem said:

Same was said about Rihanna and Taylor Swift but it was ok with them, then why not with Gaga?

it was definitely NOT OK with Taylor Swift lmao, she thought the VS runway was her stage

I'm still bummed out they took that beautiful staircase and covered it up. With the money they spent covering all the beauty of that building they could've just paid to have the Armory shipped to France like the Statue of Liberty. I think that was the biggest let down with the show because I'm quite happy about the rest, other than some questionable song choices for some segments. i.e. "Chunky" in Pink Nation

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.