Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I'm getting a metric fuck ton of requests for pictures, so what I'm going to do is go through every model who walked, pull pics and post them in their threads and in the runway thread tagged with the models name.

I'll get backstage, PINK carpet and group shots as well.

One more time. List of all the models who walked, thanks

25 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm getting a metric fuck ton of requests for pictures, so what I'm going to do is go through every model who walked, pull pics and post them in their threads and in the runway thread tagged with the models name.

I'll get backstage, PINK carpet and group shots as well.

One more time. List of all the models who walked, thanks

Thanks for all the effort to look for all those pictures 

3 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Adriana is now only one year younger than Heidi Klum was for her last outing at the VSFS.

I would say it's time to move on.

Age is just a number. If she still looks amazing (which she does), and still wants to do it, then what's the problem? VS sure as hell isn't letting go of her because they know she is one of the last few good "old school VS" models they have. There is a reason why events with Adriana attending get so much exposure, why so many fans show up, why she is still so loved by people all over the world. Yes she has the looks, but she has the brains as well. She is compassionate, friendly and has a good sense of humor. Not something you can apply to all their models.

4 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Age is just a number. If she still looks amazing (which she does), and still wants to do it, then what's the problem? VS sure as hell isn't letting go of her because they know she is one of the last few good "old school VS" models they have. There is a reason why events with Adriana attending get so much exposure, why so many fans show up, why she is still so loved by people all over the world. Yes she has the looks, but she has the brains as well. She is compassionate, friendly and has a good sense of humor. Not something you can apply to all their models.

Agree with you Luna. I think VS is adapting to the changes in society. They're all about empowerment and Adriana is the best example of that. No longer ageist. If you look at the current Angel roster, there's more body diversity than ever before. Taylor Hill doesn't even have the kind of body that would have been Angel standard during the Golden Era but here she is.

Adriana's skin is amazing too. Heidi started getting wrinkles in her late 20's.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.