Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Poor Romee... she looked so good in that outfit and they barely showed her. The focus was majorly for Gaga. What's the point??

MR was a good segment tho... I liked the outfits better in motion.

Also, I notice they sent one model right after another, so they didn't have a lot of screen time and time to pose. That sucks!

Just now, Rca said:

Poor Romee... she looked so good in that outfit and they barely showed her. The focus was majorly for Gaga. What's the point??

MR was a good segment tho... I liked the outfits better in motion.

Also, I notice they sent one model right after another, so they didn't have a lot of screen time and time to pose. That sucks!

yea and they kept walking into eachother while posing -_- so amateur-like. i always feel like they dont rehearse enough and just rely on editing afterwards.

I tried asking this earlier but why did VS ditch Barbara Palvin? What happened there? She got a ton of coverage in the media, social media loved her and still does and they even made a separate video about her just to introduce her. What happened???

1 minute ago, Nevaa said:

I tried asking this earlier but why did VS ditch Barbara Palvin? What happened there? She got a ton of coverage in the media, social media loved her and still does and they even made a separate video about her just to introduce her. What happened???

Justin Bieber and weight gain.

Just now, Fashionsketcher said:

There was a gossip saying Bieber cheated Selena with Barbs, Bad press for Vs.. You know

I remember that was a big thing but I just figured since there were rumors about Miranda Kerr and JB too, and they now have both Kendull and Gigi in the show like.. Barbara would have been such a better model than those girls.. imo at least. yeahyeah

Jojo is such a bombshell but damn that was a bad opening ?

Sara was great, her walk has gotten really good. 

I think a problem is that a lot of the new angels don't have a strong walk/lots of presence on the runway that say Adriana and Candice have. 

As for angels leaving soon I think Lily and Martha are the top contenders... maybe Ale too. I think the others are safe for another year 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.