Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Sui He’s little shimmy circle made me chuckle. It’s pretty cute, haven’t seen anyone do that before. The girl after Leomie looks stunning and the outfit fits her so well but her pose at the end of the runway is clichéd and takes away from her stunning looks. She reminds me of Shanina Shaik in the sense that both stand out due to their colouring and look so great wearing the outfits that it seems like the outfits were made/chosen specifically for them.

2 minutes ago, Englund said:

Thanks for all the pics and videos. 

Gosh, they showed so much Gaga. we get only glimpses of some angels. It suck. 

stella looked so skinny there. great for HF, not so much for VS. 

As far as Jo's BF commenting on Sara's insta. I heard about that. I don't really follow the angel's private lives all that much, but it's him who seems to be commenting. I would be pissed as well. My it would be mainly at him. 

If she never comments back and doesn't seem to engage, he's the one acting like a fool. Joke or no joke. 

If it's not a joke, he's making a fool out of himself. Who is the guy anyway? one of those insta photographer's?

Shame, because I really like Jo. She looks amazing and seems like a true sweetheart. 

Yeah I removed my post because I didn't want to start something if they were friends, but I thought it was kind of weird because of all the rumors. Oh well! Hopefully they're good. He's a photographer I guess but that's all I know lmao, never heard of him other than being Jo's boyfriend

5 minutes ago, camomille said:

He commented "Stop copying my instagram aesthetic." on Sara's insta of her in front of that VS sign

They've been friends for years, even before he started dating Jo... It was just a joke guys! This even end up in one of those confession pages on instagram :rofl::rofl:

13 minutes ago, Miss_Vogue said:

They've been friends for years, even before he started dating Jo... It was just a joke guys! This even end up in one of those confession pages on instagram :rofl::rofl:

Omg I pressed on one of those Confession pages once when I was scrolling through on IG and then refreshed and my entire page was covered in them, and they're always so stupid. There's a reason why they're anonymous confessions because no sane person would say half those things.

1 hour ago, RaffyPooh said:

Not 100% relevant with the show but did Izabel and Kevin Trapp break up? I just noticed they're no longer following each other, I checked out his account figuring I'd see some mention of the show or congratulatory post but nothing. I'm dead. 

She have never followed him (never understood why but she doesn't follow a lot of people anyways) and he is still following her... and they have never appeared together in public officially (even though there's a lot of paparazzis photos of them together), so I wasn't expecting a post on social media or even he going to the show... I guess they want to keep their relationship in private maybe

1 minute ago, Rca said:

She have never followed him (never understood why but she doesn't follow a lot of people anyways) and he is still following her... and they have never appeared together in public officially (even though there's a lot of paparazzis photos of them together), so I wasn't expecting a post on social media or even he going to the show... I guess they want to keep their relationship in private maybe

You're right, panicked too early. I didn't type in his full username so he didn't show up for some reason. Crisis averted, everyone can go home! :actor:

I’m actually now happy with Lady Gaga’s song for the Dark Angel segment. I think the beginning is difficult to walk to (Taylor Hill’s opening) but when the song gets going (“baby, let’s get high…”) it has good energy. And I think the second performance for the Mountain Romance segment is better than the first i.e. Gaga singing some notes during the beginning when the first few models are walking on the runway instead of remaining silent.

I'm pretty sure Sara was the one who introduced Alex to Jo, his humor is just like that. Before 2014, Sara and Jo were realllly tight, they were always together and Sara was always good friends with Alex. Sara and Alex were so close there were rumors of her hooking up with him in 2012.

7 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I’m actually now happy with Lady Gaga’s song for the Dark Angel segment. I think the beginning is difficult to walk to (Taylor Hill’s opening) but when the song gets going (“baby, let’s get high…”) it has good energy. And I think the second performance for the Mountain Romance segment is better than the first i.e. Gaga singing some notes during the beginning when the first few models are walking on the runway instead of remaining silent.

I'm not to certain about AYO or the "mystery" song that happens before John Wayne, but John Wayne is a great song to walk to. Very upbeat.

6 minutes ago, Rca said:

Don't know if any of you noticed, but some of the DA shoes (like Laís') are exactly the same of POA (like Iza's) last year...

IMG_7368.PNG IMG_7371.JPG

The thing is it probably is a complete new design just Atwood has no creativity and it's the same look lmfao.

@RaffyPooh Todd Thomas wasn't like out there amazing. Of course there was questionable looks when he was designer but the segments all had a flow to them. He took the ideas and made he outfits all fit together. But you look at SA and DA and it all flows as if it's one big segment. Even TRA and MR had similar looks. It's a styling issue too of course. I want them to get a new designer who's involved with the whole process like Todd was.

2 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I'm pretty sure Sara was the one who introduced Alex to Jo, his humor is just like that. Before 2014, Sara and Jo were realllly tight, they were always together and Sara was always good friends with Alex. Sara and Alex were so close there were rumors of her hooking up with him in 2012.

Jo said they met through twitter, though. Maybe Sara tagged them in a tweet or something? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.