Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I liked most of the poses at the end of the MR runway.. looked like some serious stuff, Kelly blew a kiss.. but i didnt notice any of the others.. Lilly did something maybe..

Jo might have filled the kiss quota on her opening.. she still looked amazing though

4 minutes ago, llekel said:

I know.. which is why i think I will prefer BNA :smile:

It is a sweet segment though.. never been a fan of Gaga.. let alone slower Gaga

Hmm, I wasn’t feeling the Bruno Mars songs. I think Starboy by The Weeknd might be my favourite. I like Gaga’s songs too (for Mountain Romance and Dark Angel at least). Unfortunately, the track for the opening section doesn’t sound exciting :/

Grace is so gorgeous! I can definitely see her reaching Angel status next year possibly (because I think there's a strong possibility Lily A, Martha or even Romee might leave). If Grace becomes an Angel I think she'll be Victoria's Secret first Southern Angel, pretty interesting 

6 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Grace is so gorgeous! I can definitely see her reaching Angel status next year possibly (because I think there's a strong possibility Lily A, Martha or even Romee might leave). If Grace becomes an Angel I think she'll be Victoria's Secret first Southern Angel, pretty interesting 

Nah Martha is from North Carolina and Chandra North is from Texas. However, I do agree she has the possibility to reach Angel status very soon in her career.

MR looks good so far, and I actually like Lady Gaga being there and singing Million Reasons in this segment. I just wish they didn't rush the girls down the runway one right after another like that. The posing was so rushed. Even Romee had to slow down her pace towards the end of the runway while Flavia was posing, and it kind of ruined the momentum Romee had going while walking. They should've started sending out models during the first verse of the song.

I'm still thinking about Lily's A attitude at the finale... why did she seem to be upset and why they changed her position in the second footage? 

There must be so many unpleasant things that happen between the models with each other and with the producers... I wish someone leaked these type of information some day :ph34r:

51 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

Nah Martha is from North Carolina and Chandra North is from Texas. However, I do agree she has the possibility to reach Angel status very soon in her career.

MR looks good so far, and I actually like Lady Gaga being there and singing Million Reasons in this segment. I just wish they didn't rush the girls down the runway one right after another like that. The posing was so rushed. Even Romee had to slow down her pace towards the end of the runway while Flavia was posing, and it kind of ruined the momentum Romee had going while walking. They should've started sending out models during the first verse of the song.

Ahh I completely forgot about Martha and Chandra lol it's funny because Grace gives off this bombshell "Brazilian" or "Russian" vibe that VS had during their golden years. I'm definitely looking forward to her career! 

Also I agree 100%...at most there should be 3 girls on the runway at a time: one posing, one walking the runway and one on her way to the end of the runway. 4 girls at a time was sooo distracting and very rushed which is a shame because I really wanted the camera to focus on Leomie's gorgeous outfit and fierce walk and also Romee's outfit since it was breathtaking :actor:

47 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

+1. It felt really rushed and you hardly got to see the outfits or the models. I can only imagine the disaster that TRA is going to be with 17 looks.

@Rca Seconding @Sanni's request re: the Lily being upset stuff. There was something a little off about her participation in the show this year IMO. 

I said this in Grace's thread but she really does look like a 90s supermodel. I love that vibe and that's what VS needs more of. 

46 minutes ago, Rca said:

I'm still thinking about Lily's A attitude at the finale... why did she seem to be upset and why they changed her position in the second footage? 

There must be so many unpleasant things that happen between the models with each other and with the producers... I wish someone leaked these type of information some day :ph34r:

I think they changed it because Jasmine should've been up front then Lily. Nothing to do with attitudes or what not. Her and Alessandra have always been fine together. Might just be reading into things.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

A better video of the Mountain Romance segment:

Lady Gaga - Million Reasons at Victoria Secret Fashion Show

Honestly, I hope this is left how it is and Hamish and his editing team don't get their grubby paws on it, this is actually very beautifully done. I was entranced from beginning to end, Gaga's interaction with the models was just enough and she gave them their time to shine, the music was beautiful, and her vocals were spot on. VS please don't ruin this with your shitty editing and cuts to different backstage drama no one cares about.

3 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Martha's from the South {NC}

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.