Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Who the hell was prompting the girls? They were all so close to walking into each other at the end of the runway. Which taping was that I wonder?

I hope it isn't overly edited also but I do wanna see some shots of the actual walks. That's as just from the final pose of the runway mainly.

Thoughts...

1. Cant wait to see Jasmines BNA walk. She was giving me Gisele vibes.

2. Never liked Martha, but i thought she looked incredible this year. She had a nice walk too.

3. I have always liked Josephine but this year she was a mess.

4. Lily D. needs to go. For a girl that is so meh she gets fabulous outfits.

5. So glad Liu was back. I think this was her best show yet. Hopefully, shes back again next year

6. Disappointed that the best rookies from last year (Flavia and Leomie), only got one outfit each.

7. Adriana, Sara, Elsa and Jasmine were the best angels.

8. For regulars, the fit models looked best.

9. The Jablonskis need to come back.

10. Also, was Bruno wearing heels during BNA? Lol

Jasmine's cameo on that CBS show aired tonight. Did anyone catch it? The show is called Life in Pieces. I've never heard of it outside of hearing about her cameo. 

Edit: There might be more in the show but there's a short clip of her here.  

http://www.etonline.com/tv/203858_exclusive_victor_ortiz_and_jasmine_tookes_teach_samantha_to_embrace_her_girl_power_on_life_pieces/ampdoc.html

I thought the makeup was really good on most girls this year.

However it was too heavy/ light on some of them:

- Kelly, she looked really harsh (maybe the tan, eyebrows, idk...)

- Sanne, I think she looks way better with less makeup (she had wayyyyy too much concealer/ highlighter underneath her eyes, giving her a panda look)

- Gigi, she looked so much older (could have been her weight loss though)

- Kate, I don't know exactly what it was, maybe her eyes were too dark compared to the rest... the hair didn't help either, they really screwed her on that

- Martha, her hair was on point but I thought the makeup was a bit too heavy on her, especially on the bottom lash line

- Lais R., I keep thinking this every time: her eyebrows need to be much darker. The light brows don't go with her black hair

- Zuri, the foundation they used was way too dark on her... her face was much darker than the rest of her body

- Bridget, it looked like she wasn't wearing any makeup at all

- Kendall, her makeup was on point but her hair looked straight up flat in the second taping

Bella has the most uninteresting boring walk. Botox must be running through her veins. Josephine was a mess, terrible walk this year. Adriana put your arms down already lol. Poor Adriana looked looked like a hooker in that hideous outfit. Gigi lost way too much weight. Elsa, Lais, Jamsine and Kendall look great.

7 hours ago, ceceshores said:

@Rca Seconding @Sanni's request re: the Lily being upset stuff. There was something a little off about her participation in the show this year IMO. 

I said that based on the finale's video, when she let go of Alessandra's hand right in the beginning and walks with a serius face/expression... but I can be (I'm probably am) just reading into things, like @Kevork89 said :idk:

Just went through some bunch of clips of the show and my favorite part is most definitely Adriana opening "Secret Angel". 

I don't really like "24k" but it seems like it has the best vibe of all segments.

I hate it when slow songs are chosen for the runway. "Million reasons" was the worst choice since Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud".

Bella looked dead as f**k. Keke also didn't make sense for the show. Her days as a relevant model are long over. She's such a random choice but from what I read she's friends with John Pfeiffer... THAT's what you call nepotism. 

1 minute ago, VSfan88 said:

and Irina Shayk is pregnant. That must be the reason why she was so covered up

also kinda sure that is why she was cast....

if she is pregnant enough to be showing already they definitely knew when she got cast

and it's no coincidence that they announcement was released the day of the show...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.