Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

So after going through like a billion pictures and without having seen this thing in motion 

Favorites: Adriana, Elsa, Jasmine, Taylor, Sara, Irina, Grace, Georgia, Bella, Kelly, Jourdana, Ming, Sui, Izabel, Sanne, Flavia, Maria & Luma

Expected more from: Josephine, Gigi, Lais, Alana, Camille, Bridget, Lameka, Kate, Flavia, Megan & Devon

Needs to never comeback: Keke, Maggie, Kendull, Brooke, Liu, Joan, Lily D, Lily A, Cindy 

The rest I just didn't care enough about to form an opinion

Just now, ceceshores said:

Interesting that the finale walk out order changed for the second taping. I wonder why.

Ale probably didn't want to walk next to Lily again after she snubbed her. You can see her reach out in the first finale, and Lily turning her head away at the same time, its like when you wave to someone that was waving to someone behind you xD

6 hours ago, unali said:

If Candice was there I think she would open the show, so The Road Ahead and Bright Angel. Behati would be also in Road Ahead and Mountain Romance.

I do not see anyone else other than Elsa pulling off a BILL opening... she for some reason fits Bill and makes it look less of a joke... Candice and Bill.. not a good fit.. Adrianna and Bill.. (vs would get super hate... but how would Adrianna do her prayer nod and thank you and be taken seriously with Bill hanging onto her.. so KUDOS to Elsa for rocking the Bill..

13 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

IMG_3353.JPGIMG_3354.JPGIMG_3355.JPGIMG_3356.JPGIMG_3357.JPGIMG_3358.JPG

I can see why Adriannas outfit was given a green light... in this illustration it looks sexy and polished. Jo's outfit looks better in the sketch as well. I am glad they gave taylor slightly sexier undies than that originally shown.

12 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Adriana is now only one year younger than Heidi Klum was for her last outing at the VSFS.

I would say it's time to move on.

I am hit and miss with Adriana and Ale... I think I would miss them.. similar to missing Bregje and Maryna and Isabeli.. but I also know that they cannot walk forever. 

Adriana being only one year younger than Hiedi for her last outing looks REALLY good compared.. granted Hiedi still looked beautiful and womanly.. Adriana is a machine.

6 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

As much as I love Joan, I rather not see her next year along with Lily D...it's time for non-Angel veterans to give new girls a spot, I wanna see new faces..anyone agree?

I never thought Joan or Lily D fit VS but it seems like they want more of that HF look. I would love to see "new" faces or models who are more VS-like. Irina was a great addition this year.

6 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

As much as I love Joan, I rather not see her next year along with Lily D...it's time for non-Angel veterans to give new girls a spot, I wanna see new faces..anyone agree?

100%. I could also do without Barbara F, Izabel, and even Devon, Dany B and Cindy Bruna even though they haven't walked that long.  

Thank you guys so much for posting the UHQ pictures, videos, and gifs! :flower:

After watching the MR section, Jo's walk was a bit underwhelming which kind of surprised me. Idk if she was nervous or if the music was too slow for her because when the music is faster she has a much better walk. In the BNA section her walk was so much better. That could be something VS takes into account next time.

As for Sara and Alex (Jo's bf), she's been friends with him before she was friends with Jo. Him, Jo, and Sara used to hang out together all the time before they became Angels and a few times every now and then recently. He was just joking around with her because his whole IG feed are black and white pictures. 

12 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

+1! 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

100%. I could also do without Barbara F, Izabel, and even Devon, Dany B and Cindy Bruna even though they haven't walked that long.  

To me I could do without Devon and Dany B, they're boring. I don't really care if Cindy stays or goes I'm indifferent towards her. For some reason I'm not tired of #BodyByIza yet though. She's still slaying the VSFS

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.