Bellazon

13 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

LOl, because he did so in at least two movies?

Stop being so condescending. I’m sure @katchitup can point you to resources that show that they aren’t just two people who worked on the same movies if you can’t find them yourself.

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Stop being so condescending. I’m sure @katchitup can point you to resources that show that they aren’t just two people who worked on the same movies if you can’t find them yourself.

I'd love to hear that story then

Personally I don't think it's Leo who turning things into sh!t. It's more that he's such a big name in the world that everything he's doing is turning into a super huge thing by press and especially social media (and about 90% in a very incorrect way)... and I don't start with the fact that most people trend to spread hate and sh!t about others in the internet. I'm not saying Leo is a saint but he's the one who never ever said one bad word about others and just live his life.

Just my two cents :p

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@ILUVAdrianaLima

+ 200_s.gif

LOL, have no idea where that is from

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Personally I don't think it's Leo who turning things into sh!t. It's more that he's such a big name in the world that everything he's doing is turning into a super huge thing by press and especially social media (and about 90% in a very incorrect way)... and I don't start with the fact that most people trend to spread hate and sh!t about others in the internet. I'm not saying Leo is a saint but he's the one who never ever said one bad word about others and just live his life.

Just my two cents :p

Am I going to be one who's going set him straight?  Look at me, Wrong!