Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

SOURCE: http://www.whowhatwear.co.uk/candice-swanepoel-victorias-secret-show-2015-fitting-boho-psychedelic/slide2

Here she says she has two outfits and i think she is not opening any segment either....  :clobber:  :clobber:

Nowhere does she said she is not opening or closing a segment, just that she has 2 looks.

There is no way she is not either opening/closing the show/segment.

WWW: Is there an act you’re most looking forward to?

CS: Well I’m a big fan of The Weeknd but I’m really excited to see Ellie Goulding because I’ve heard her on the radio before and her voice is just incredible.

Oh stop it Candice, we all know you wanted to murder someone when you found out Ellie replaced Rihanna :rofl: :rofl:

Anywayyyys, I love that outfit on Candice. It's my favorite so far! And I'm a bit sad she "only" got two :( I was hoping for three as always.

I like both looks. Wow I'm genuinely surprised Candice won't be getting 3 looks. Oh well not enough looks and too many girls. I expect the Angels all will only have 2 looks now.

I also said ages ago I still think they'll throw some Angels into Pink. And there ya go. Taylor is in it. I knew it. Everyone said they won't.

My first post here :)

Is candice only getting two outfits this year?

She is. I heard all the veterans are only getting two: Bee, Lily, Candy, Ale and Adriana.

I still can see behati and lily getting 3 outfits :/
Hoping for bee to have 3 outfits AND open/close a segment ... PLEASE!

Things can change peeps don't panic just yet. At the point of press she might have only tried two looks. And we've seen girls lose or gain looks before. But if she does have 2 who cares. She's had 3 every year except for her first show.