Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Do you really think Gigi and Kendall will only get one outfit? I think VS will give them two maybe even three purely because of their celeb status.

If they get 3 and Taylor gets 2 I'm gonna write a very nasty letter to VS!!! LOL just kidding. They wouldn't give a damn anywho. . .

Kendall has the most followers out of all the models in the show so I'm sure this year will focus ALOT on her and Hadid.

Remember they showed Kendall for about 5 seconds in last year's broadcast? I kinda figured she would be in this year or the year after.

Oh god they'll probably make her an Angel soon... from Gisele Bundchen and Karolina Kurkova in 2005 to Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid in 2015.

The world is probably going to end soon, lol.

Martha's look would be cool if it wasn't for that hideous corset. Thought it would look very Gilded Angels without it. Could've been a nicer corset though, really. Plus, Martha is looking so good!

Exactly! The corset with blue and gold and red reminds me of those cheap trumpets kids in my country get during New Year's Eve. 

http://imgur.com/EJp0eSH

That's the swarovski outfit, I think

Is it? I can't really understand the language but I guess it's safe to say that it is the Swarovski outfits b/c they tagged swarovski.

This will most likely be in the Firework segment, no?

I think so. In the description of the photo it says "Martha Hunt was chosen to wear the Swarovski outfit which is a corset..." I think it fits Fireworks, yeah

I think it's for Boho or Fireworks but I'm betting the latter. Via Google translation:

bazaarbr Not only lilyaldridge that will attract all eyes tomorrow's recording of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, using the fantasy bra. MarHunt also promises to impress. She was chosen to wear the look of made ​​the whole collection swarovski. In all, 90,000 crystals adorning a corset created by French designer Serkan Curan. To complete a wing that takes 39 meters of LED and over 120 individual lights. Above, a sneak peek clothing.

You're welcome!

It's now 5:13pm in Malaysia, 11/9. Just wondering what time should I stay awake in order to get the inside news?

This will be helpful in figuring out what time things are for you. The first taping is at 4 PM EST on November 10th. I think girls usually start showing up late morning. 

You're welcome!

It's now 5:13pm in Malaysia, 11/9. Just wondering what time should I stay awake in order to get the inside news?

This will be helpful in figuring out what time things are for you. The first taping is at 4 PM EST on November 10th. I think girls usually start showing up in the late morning/early afternoon. 

Bad with time conversion and math. So I'll have to be up at 5am 11/11?