Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

How're y'all gonna shade Ellie for not being able to sing live when Rihanna can't sing live either.  :ninja:

i hope the rumour about gigi with surfboard wings its true ... i think thats cool  :heart:

That's kinda messed up considering she was in her ex-boyfriend's music video for the song "Surfboard" lol

How're y'all gonna shade Ellie for not being able to sing live when Rihanna can't sing live either.  :ninja:

i hope the rumour about gigi with surfboard wings its true ... i think thats cool  :heart:

That's kinda messed up considering she was in her ex-boyfriend's music video for the song "Surfboard" lol

Don't they play the recorded track in the background while the singer sings during the performance to help them? So this shouldn't be an issue. I mean, for TS's I Knew You were Trouble, you could obviously hear other voices singing "Oh" and other lyrics when she was the only singer on stage singing. 

Also, who knows? A trip down memory lane for Gigi. :p  

My prediction for looks.

75 outfits

Adriana, Alessandra, Behati, Candice & Lily.

3 looks each = 15.

Elsa, Jac, Jasmine, Kate, Lais, Martha, Romee, Sara, Stella, Taylor.

2 looks each = 20.

Barbara, Cindy, Constance, Devon, Izabel, Joan, Lily D, Magdalena.

2 looks each = 16.

Rachel, Daniela, Gracie, Jacquelyn, Josephine, Maria, Maud, Ming, Shanina, Sharam, Sui, Yumi, Bridget, Bruna, Flavia, Gigi, Kendall, Leila, Leomie, Megan, Pauline, Sanne, Valery, Vita.

1 look each = 24.

Those add up to 75. Just my idea. It could be different maybe a regular girl will get 1 look and someone else get 2. Or another angel gets 3 etc.

Omg there's a lot of wings they added.

Pretty sure not every girl will have a pair since probably the Angels (and maybe some regulars) will get at least 2. Also, they usually don't make many wings for PINK (in the last three years only one or two girls were wearing wings in the pink section) so I don't think the newbies will be wearing wings. Not the ones stuck in Pink anyway.

I know, I'm really surprised at the amount they added. When I was looking at the boards I counted 3 for Pink, but one was the surfboard.

Re: looks - I could see Lily only getting two looks because of the FB, and Ale only getting two looks as well. I think Josephine and probably Sui will get two looks but I agree with the rest!