Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I just saw The Weeknd in concert last night........HE WAS AMAZING! toodarnhot and whoever else is seeing him you will be blown away I had really high expectations and he exceeded them 10 fold. He sounded EXACTLY like his tracks, somehow better?! (He was definitely not lipsyncing and it wasn't a special mic or anything). There was like a 20 seconds between some songs but otherwise he was singing for almost 2 hours straight (it was a long show! :dance: Loved that. ) And he didn't sound out of breath or anything. The set and the lights and graphics were super sweet, cool as hell, with bomb ass lights and fucking fire.. The people who played guitar and drums were awesome too, I wonder if they will join him on the show. Everyone screamed for an encore and he came out and did another song :D

Just so ya'll know. :D He is going to be the best thing about the show this year FOR SURE ;)

And if you ever get a chance to see the Weeknd in concert DO IT. The amount of talent he had was incredible, one of the best live singers I've ever heard, he had amazing energy, and the best concert I've ever seen ever. :dance:

:chicken: I am soooo hyped for this concert. One of my friends saw him when he was in Ontario this week and told me that same thing- unbelievably great performer live. I'm really excited to see how he does on the show, and how little/much he interacts with the models. 

:chicken: I am soooo hyped for this concert. One of my friends saw him when he was in Ontario this week and told me that same thing- unbelievably great performer live. I'm really excited to see how he does on the show, and how little/much he interacts with the models. 

Truely you will love it you will be blown away. I had high expectations but he exceeded them somehow. He sounded AMAZING his voice really sounds THAT good as it does on the tracks and he did a lot of extended high notes. It's so rare when you got a concert and they sound somehow BETTER live than they do on their tracks....and when they are already amazing on their tracks :rofl: The way he performed for so long (which was awesome because you want to get your moneys worth) without getting choked up or needing to take a breath was amazing. Honestly sounded so much like Michael Jackson....

Not just saying because I'm a fan, but there is no way you couldn't love his voice or his concert, unless you find bad things good and good things bad IDK :rofl: 

After all the reading, all i've got to say is: Gigi has grown A LOT in me. In the video she walks pretty decent (that's A LOT for her xD) and her body looks just HOT. I'm going to wait and see how she does in the runway, but I'm waiting for the best (also, I would love VS hiring more models with Gigi's body, maybe it's the beginning)

I completely agree, Gigi has grown on me too thanks to this thread  :flower:

I just hope Selena doesn't sing Good For You. I feel like Same Old Love is too "quiet" for PINK, no energy at all "/

I hate you now katch. 

All I can say is, no matter how much it costs, get tickets NOW :rofl: It was 100$ for what was considered nose bleed seats (though they really weren't bad at all) and I would pay that amount again in a heartbeat. Probably even more. 

----

Travis Scott was awesome too :thumbsup: Banks though.. :/

I hate you now katch. 

All I can say is, no matter how much it costs, get tickets NOW :rofl: It was 100$ for what was considered nose bleed seats (though they really weren't bad at all) and I would pay that amount again in a heartbeat. Probably even more. 

----

I still can't believe you paid that much for nosebleeds. :ninja: My tickets were half that for nosebleeds. 

I'm glad Travis Scott was good. I can't wait for Halsey. :chicken:

I hate you now katch.

----

Awesome I'm seeing him when I'm in NYC on Nov 11th. So looking forward to the show.

I hate you now katch. 

----

I still can't believe you paid that much for nosebleeds. :ninja: My tickets were half that for nosebleeds. 

It wasn't terrible nosebleeds though, it was on the Detroit Pistons basketball court so even the high up is not awful. I was on the top portion of the seating but right by the glass and had a good view of him. You got yours presale right? Probably why it was so cheap.

Travis Scott was great, after he played they did a little break and I was so pumped when I went to go buy Weeknd merch I got a Travis scott T-shirt too :p He does more hard core rap though.. 

I wish it were Halsey :cry: 

I hate you now katch.

----

Awesome I'm seeing him when I'm in NYC on Nov 11th. So looking forward to the show.

Post here what ya think. :hehe: Now I"m afraid I"ve hyped him up too much :rofl: But seriously he blew me away, just an all around amazing performance and just concert in general. 

Presale but the prices were the same! I had the same seating when I saw Nicki and Ed Sheeren, so they're not terrible seats. Same thing- it's in a hockey arena so even the high up seats aren't that bad. 

Still betting on shots of Bella in the front row cheering Gigi and Abel on, right next to Adam. 

Presale but the prices were the same! I had the same seating when I saw Nicki and Ed Sheeren, so they're not terrible seats. Same thing- it's in a hockey arena so even the high up seats aren't that bad. 

Still betting on shots of Bella in the front row cheering Gigi and Abel on, right next to Adam. 

Wow is that the norm for concert prices in Canada? Maybe the U.S prices are just a lot higher because the amount I paid isn't uncommon. 

I saw Ed Sheeren played The Weeknd's first Canada show. Maybe he'll show up at yours when he comes back (or Drake? ) I was really hoping Eminem was going to come out because hes from Detroit and did a mix of The Hills.

I hate you now katch. 

----

It wasn't terrible nosebleeds though, it was on the Detroit Pistons basketball court so even the high up is not awful. I was on the top portion of the seating but right by the glass and had a good view of him. You got yours presale right? Probably why it was so cheap.

Travis Scott was great, after he played they did a little break and I was so pumped when I went to go buy Weeknd merch I got a Travis scott T-shirt too :p He does more hard core rap though.. 

I wish it were Halsey :cry:

I feel like tickets for anything in Detroit (though The Palace is Auburn Hills) are expensive, concert wise. 

Apparently Imaan is shooting the Givenchy campaign the same day as the show hence her not being cast. No idea if this is valid or not. 

I think it really depends on the artist. I paid $150 for average Taylor Swift tickets, and her floor tickets were $400 when I took my younger cousin. :ninja: Ed was $60, and Nicki was $40. 

If he brings out Drake, I'll honestly just die on the spot. :rofl: That would be amazing. 

Maybe for Gigi, not for Abel. I heard she declined to walk VS because she thought it was too much, she went with Gigi to her casting and that's why we got the picture with the #vsfittings thing.

Also I heard both Selena Gomez & Ellie's new CDs ... We're in for earbleeding folks :rofl: