Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I prefer not knowImg everything, last year it seemed like we had already seen the show when it finally happened.

That's why I like my women with clothes on.

Leaves something to mystery.

Until I want to see it then I search crazily for noodz.  :angie: 

It's funny because last year, we knew everything but this year, we knew almost nothing.

Sure, certain crucial info's released but otherwise, we're still left in the dark.

Last year we knew 90% of what was going to happen and this year, we only have like 20%. At least VS was sharing news about fittings last year.

i asked about Sophia N. , because for some years I noticed that there are similar designs on other gateways in VS, for example this year I noticed this :

http://imgbox.com/r6J4PKQJ

VS-Emilio Pucci S/S 2011

I do t remember in which video was but somebody said they take inspiration from other shows of the FWs

Out of topic, but every year since 2011, I get very emotional whenever Adri walks. I mean, remember when she started thanking everyone in the Passion segment?

I'm like the Adriana Lima version of the person who loves Sui He so much, sorry. LOL :hehe:  :hehe:

Yes I remember. I thought she's gonna grab a microphone and starts giving a sprech, like she just won an Oscar. Really out of place and crinch worthy.

Out of topic, but every year since 2011, I get very emotional whenever Adri walks. I mean, remember when she started thanking everyone in the Passion segment?

I'm like the Adriana Lima version of the person who loves Sui He so much, sorry. LOL :hehe::hehe:

Yes I remember. I thought she's gonna grab a microphone and starts giving a sprech, like she just won an Oscar. Really out of place and crinch worthy.
I heard people in the audience went crazy applauding when she came out that was the reason why she acted so thankful

I'm like the Adriana Lima version of the person who loves Sui He so much, sorry. LOL :hehe::hehe:

That struck me as a bit big-headed of her to be honest.

I prefer not knowImg everything, last year it seemed like we had already seen the show when it finally happened.

2011 was the worst offender. People knew basically every single little detail about the show before it was on tv. Heck, someone in the audience recorded the whole show and uploaded it online.

The bra is so big for Lily it's ridiculous :rofl: If it was really molded to her body then the person who did the mold needs to be fired like ASAP, that shiz is way too big

Amazing what happens when you take the tissues out when you actually try it on :morning:

But hey what do I know?