Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I'd feel bad for Rachel if Gigi ever becomes an angel before her. 

i dont get WHY Rachel is the main pink girl.

i dont want to be mean but the reality is that Gigi is quite prettier , better body and a really really nice girl. 

Rachel is a pretty girl and a REALLY nice girl (so is Gigi) but she dont have what it takes for this tbh.

Pink Girls do the transition to MainLine ....i dont imagine Rachel looking amazing for mainline like Elsa , or Miranda lets be honest. 

Rachel might not be mainline material but she has been working awfully hard compared to Gigi. If they decided to make Gigi an angel AFTER the show (which I doubt they will) it'd be a slap to the face to Rachel, everyone else would think the same.

Rachel is like Taylor Hill to me. Both are such baby face, but Taylor proved to us she can fit in with the rest of the angels, why wouldn't Rachel do the same? 

I don't see Rachel becoming an angel anytime soon anyway.

^ But in the show, they only treated her like an Angel for 2006 and 2007. That always confused me. Selita was signed on in 2005 right? But they didn't do anything with her in 2005 if I remember. It was only Karolina.

Anyways, on the topic of a farewell video, VS loved Heidi, and she didn't get a video despite how many years and being there near the beginning?

If I understood it right, Izabel and Selita were contracted from catalog and a series of commercials in 2005 and upgraded to Angels after ​​​​the 2005 show was filmed but before it aired, which is why they weren't credited in 2005.​​​

Then Izabel was either dumped or got left VS (supposedly for some other contract) before the end of her Angel deal (kind of like Chanel, Marisa or Karlie) whereas Selita stayed on until hers expired.

On the Rachel/Gigi topic, Rachel won't be made an Angel until she's done with her PINK contract, whereas I could see VS making Kendall and Gigi Angels to replace the hype they'll lose once Alessandra and Adriana leave.

I love Rachel, she is so cute and funny, but Gigi is on another level. For VS do Gigi an  angel is a smart choice. But first they should give to Jojo an angel contract . Because she worked a lot this year and she deserves more then everyone else. 

The fittings Ale and Adriana had a special fitting before any one else from what I was told before October 26, they flew back to NYC last week for a second fitting and also both recorded a special for VS, I wasn't told what it was but possibly a farewell video. :idk:

Do you think if it's just Alessandra leaving they'll have Dri saying how much she'll miss Ale and blablabla? Kinda like Heidi and Tyra in 2005. I can see Adriana leaving next year maybe but I doubt VS will be down to losing their two main models at the same time and Alessandra seems to be more on her way out than Dri.

Either way, if one or both of them are leaving VS better do some nice shit for them, they have been with VS long enough and not giving them a proper goodbye would be a slap in the face ... But not even Heidi got one so who knows.

It will be really cute if Adriana spoke about Ale in the video, although I don't know if that's what they really filmed for lol it could also probably be a promotion for the show or something else.

As for Ale, well.... lol not sure if I should say this but I heard she is planning on leaving however she can change her mind and renew again. I also heard Adriana wants to stay but she isn't to happy about having to work with "The Newest Angels" so she is also thinking of leaving but besides all of that Adriana loves VS is like family to her so if she decides to stay is because of her love for VS but at this point a lot of veteran Angels aren't to pleased with the new Angels lol

I think they were shooting Holiday stuff. Like singing Christmas songs or what they did last year reading in their PJs. I saw the set and the thingy where they write the scenes on and stuff and it said VS Holiday.

The fittings Ale and Adriana had a special fitting before any one else from what I was told before October 26, they flew back to NYC last week for a second fitting and also both recorded a special for VS, I wasn't told what it was but possibly a farewell video. :idk:

Do you think if it's just Alessandra leaving they'll have Dri saying how much she'll miss Ale and blablabla? Kinda like Heidi and Tyra in 2005. I can see Adriana leaving next year maybe but I doubt VS will be down to losing their two main models at the same time and Alessandra seems to be more on her way out than Dri.

Either way, if one or both of them are leaving VS better do some nice shit for them, they have been with VS long enough and not giving them a proper goodbye would be a slap in the face ... But not even Heidi got one so who knows.

It will be really cute if Adriana spoke about Ale in the video, although I don't know if that's what they really filmed for lol it could also probably be a promotion for the show or something else.

As for Ale, well.... lol not sure if I should say this but I heard she is planning on leaving however she can change her mind and renew again. I also heard Adriana wants to stay but she isn't to happy about having to work with "The Newest Angels" so she is also thinking of leaving but besides all of that Adriana loves VS is like family to her so if she decides to stay is because of her love for VS but at this point a lot of veteran Angels aren't to pleased with the new Angels lol

I think they were shooting Holiday stuff. Like singing Christmas songs or what they did last year reading in their PJs. I saw the set and the thingy where they write the scenes on and stuff and it said VS Holiday.

#BitchDontKillMyVibe

I love to have John Pfeiffer's job. That sounds so much fun to pick girls for the show and even be the one in charge to do a pre-selection. 

I'm not a Kendall Jenner-fan, but poor girl for getting so much shit because she allegedly stole Jourdan Dunn's spot in the show. That rumor sounds so stupid to me that it just makes me roll my eyes to see how many people buy into that so easily. 

Will anybody be streaming the fashion show live??

The show will only be on Television in December.

But VS will stream (maybe backstage and so) in periscope.

And this is 2015. So unless you live under a rock you'll find at least five different livestreams for CBS on google :ninja: