Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

That sneak preview of Lily’s outfit with the black feathered wings looks amazing! :ddr:

Those wings for PINK(?) look a LOT better than they did in the previous video. I really dislike it when girls carry on their back something that is basically just a board. Wings should be shaped like wings, that is clearly the most attractive shape.

That sneak peek of lily are fittings from last year, she was supposed to wear that outfit... And the wing are for the Boho psychedelic section

Izabel was so emotional that I have to wonder if a lot of her identity is tied to being a Victoria’s Secret runway model. I get the feeling that if she was rejected, her self-esteem would take a really big hit. I find that unhealthy in a way, but then again, it’d be hard not to feel like getting cast in the show is a form of validation.

Maybe the tears were also because of all the sacrifices she’s made like dieting and exercising just like an athlete would when trying to qualify for a team. There are no guarantees of making it into the show so she probably feared that she might’ve done all of it seemingly for nothing.

That sneak preview of Lily’s outfit with the black feathered wings looks amazing! :ddr:

Those wings for PINK(?) look a LOT better than they did in the previous video. I really dislike it when girls carry on their back something that is basically just a board. Wings should be shaped like wings, that is clearly the most attractive shape.

That sneak peek of lily are fittings from last year, she was supposed to wear that outfit... And the wing are for the Boho psychedelic section

Thanks, I didn’t see last year’s show but I’m looking forward to this one!

Wouldn't this year's show be #BodyByIza's 10th for VS?  :hehe:

11th i think

since 2005 right???

Yep, her arse was covered in bells in 2005, I'm pretty sure there's a video of her shakin' it for Gisele somewhere.

Damn, girl. Eleven years, and after giving up your angel contract.

That surprised me too. As far as I can remember or a quick google search confirms, once an angel contract expires, the model typically doesn't walk, or walks a show or two (as with Selita) then it's done. This is what, her 8th show after getting the boot? 

Yup. I had stated that a while back. But regardless, she comes from a good family and is mainstream. Any model can basically do VS now if you know the right people.

Ah, apologies for repeating you, then! I defer to anyone who actually knows the industry and not a rich girl from California  :cain:

Bolded: Of course, lots of examples of that this year...  :whistle:

Vita was a goddess in the video. I can't wait to see her. I'm excited for Josephine, Bridget, Gigi, and Kendall, a few of the new Angels... Mainly just Taylor, Kate, and Romee. I think Sanne and Valery could be really great.

Sad Valentina didn't make it. Will miss Doutzen, Isabeli, Kasia, and Bregje.

So.. I was looking through Bregje's Instagram and I am Baffled.. why is she not in the show ? She was a regular.. then placed in pink.. and did she even go to auditions this year? Her body is so much more mature now than when she first walked for  the VSFS.. She looks Amazing!

So now Gigi's reaction isn't real? Reaching...

Yeah, seems real to me.. unless she's been taking acting lessons or tips from a certain actress that starred in True Grit.. 

Also, it has been mentioned probably, but it makes sense that Iza cried. it's been her like 8th show post angel contract ending? How much angels have actually walked more than 2 shows after the contract expires? Besides, they could've said no and all that working out or prep talk in confidence goes down the drain.. 

For the delusionals... like me: Sara just confirmed Barbara Isn't walking.

:( but makes sense considering the body type that is favoured for the VSFS. Gigi has clearly sculpted her body towards that lean VS runway model look. If Barbara wasn’t able to match that or how she looked in 2012, the competition was probably too high.

Did Barbara go to castings?

I wonder what she did to make VS not want to book her even for catalogue work… :/

From the confirmed list who are you guys excited to see, and who would could you live without?

Newcomers:

Vita 

Flavia

Actually, now that I think of it, I'm curious to see how all the newbies walk and 'interact' with the camera/audience/performers. 

Most of the Angels, old and new.

Jojo 

Joan

Iza 

Magda 

Last two, just to see them chew up the newbies and body block everyone in the finale.  :nicole:

For the delusionals... like me: Sara just confirmed Barbara Isn't walking.

:( but makes sense considering the body type that is favoured for the VSFS. Gigi has clearly sculpted her body towards that lean VS runway model look. If Barbara wasn’t able to match that or how she looked in 2012, the competition was probably too high.

Did Barbara go to castings?

I wonder what she did to make VS not want to book her even for catalogue work… :/

Barbara P right? I think this had something to do with a certain Canadian singer around her age.. :p