Maria Borges
Maud Welzen
Ming Xi

Sharam Diniz

Yumi Lambert

:rofl:
Daniela Braga  - Pretty show pony cannot be unseen
Izabel Goulart - Abs, hair flip, turn arse towards camera

From the confirmed list who are you guys excited to see, and who would could you live without?

Excited to see Vita, Pauline, and Bruna out of the newcomers! Out of the returners: Candice, Josephine, Sara, Taylor, Elsa, and Kate.

Could definitely do without Megan, Flavia, Maud, Devon, an Maria. 

From the confirmed list who are you guys excited to see, and who would could you live without?

Excited to See: Constance, Kate,Valery,Sanne, Vita, Devon and Jac!

Gigi has grown on Me, her body is Hot.. but her walk, Hope she makes an inprovement.

Can Live without: Daniela Braga, Kendall, Megan and Maria Borges..

I'm surprised Joan still has to go to castings, considering she is one of the top models in the world.

I'm excited to see Candice, Lily, Elsa, Taylor, Lais, Jac, Shanina, Iza, Magda, Joan, Sui, Constance and (Kendall and Gigi, just to see how they actually do)

Could definitely live without Maud, Megan, Maria, Yumi, Martha

With 10 days til Show Day, hundreds of top models descend on Victoria’s Secret HQ for a spot on the 2015 runway. Get a peek into the casting process, with the casting director, the producers, the models and more. Ready to see which 47 made the cut? The 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show airs on Tuesday, December 8, 10/9C on CBS, and features an all-star line-up of Angels, and musical guests Ellie Goulding, Selena Gomez and the Weeknd.

So that's it for the cast!

Excited for:

Candice, Elsa, jac, Martha, Romee, Sara, Rachel, Constance, Devon, Josephine, Bridget, Gigi, Pauline and Vita

Can live without:

Maud, Behati, Stella, Taylor, Fialho, Cindy, izabel, Jacqueline, Magdalena, Bruna, Flavia, Leila, Leomie, Megan P, Sanne and Valery.

I love Gigi. She's got such a great personality. And she seems super genuine about being in the show that's why I like her. And want her for VS.

Her passion for VS (or modelling for them, I mean) goes all the way back. I have a mutual friend with her (uni is crazy times, everyone, my flatmate is rich and mildly irritating) and on her FB she had tons of VS pics far before she started modelling for brands that aren't Guess. Plus the whole Candice is her inspiration thing. So I'm happy for her, and I'm excited to see her.

Kendall's a different story, but let's not drag someone down to build someone else up.

Aaaaand personally it is just so wonderful to see someone with Palestinian-Arab heritage who looks visibly that on such a high profile runway.

I love Gigi. She's got such a great personality. And she seems super genuine about being in the show that's why I like her. And want her for VS.

Her passion for VS (or modelling for them, I mean) goes all the way back. I have a mutual friend with her (uni is crazy times, everyone, my flatmate is rich and mildly irritating) and on her FB she had tons of VS pics far before she started modelling. Plus the whole Candice is her inspiration thing. So I'm happy for her, and I'm excited to see her.

Kendall's a different story, but let's not drag someone down to build someone else up.

Aaaaand personally it is just so wonderful to see someone with Palestinian-Arab heritage who looks visibly that on such a high profile runway.

+1