Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I can't help but wonder if they'll be giving Taylor Hill 3 outfits this year. They've been pushing her so much, in fact I think more than any other girl they have. I'm all for it because I think she's the future for VS. IMO she is by far their most beautiful girl.

You want to make a bet? I say two at most.

Edit: the other things I said here in justification were unnecessary. 

If any new angel more than 2 outfit It think she will become next main face in next few year.I notice Candice ,Behati and Rosie get alot of screen time in their second VSFS.Taylor,Elsa,Jasmine got heavy promo in their first show.They will get 2 outfit.I'm not sure about other girls.

Oh Izabel! I adored you from 2005-2010 and I still like you now. But your unedited I Put A Spell On You pose from 2011 was a tad much.

I've been trying to erase the image of her using the umbrella as a shotgun from my mind but I just can't  :clobber:

Edit: for anyone who hasn't seen it, prepare yourself...

Oh Izabel! I adored you from 2005-2010 and I still like you now. But your unedited I Put A Spell On You pose from 2011 was a tad much.

I've been trying to erase the image of her using the umbrella as a shotgun from my mind but I just can't  :clobber:

HAHAHA this made my week. the best editing job vs has done in a while.

Oh my god No wonder they edited that part out of I Put A Spell On You. She comes across as extremely self obsessed and look how she stole so much limelight from the girl behind her (Toni).

VS loves Izabel and I don't know why.

i guess she's interesting on the runway? unlike a lot of the other girls/fillers that are just... so boring when they walk/pose.

^ It's a thousand times better to have a girl like Izabel than... a girl like Maud (we all hate Maud for VS, right?)

You might be insulting Iza (or her ego), but you're still talking about her. She's fun. It's downright exciting to wonder what madness she'll pull next. 

Let's face it, VS loooooves personality (or says they do :whistle: ) and a model like Iza at the end of the runway with an array of fun / extravagant / ridiculous poses prepared and ready, an arse like that, expressions like that, energy like that, has it. 

I f-ing love that girl. She's mad, but I love her nonetheless, a show isn't a show without her.

This has been a long held in Izabel defence post, I suppose.

Oh my god No wonder they edited that part out of I Put A Spell On You. She comes across as extremely self obsessed and look how she stole so much limelight from the girl behind her (Toni).

VS loves Izabel and I don't know why.

Because she has presence on the runway, she's beautiful and her body is just wow (I don't like her abs either though...), and unlike VS freaks like us, a regular person watching the show won't know about her crap...

^ It's a thousand times better to have a girl like Izabel than... a girl like Maud (we all hate Maud for VS, right?)

You might be insulting Iza (or her ego), but you're still talking about her. She's fun. It's downright exciting to wonder what madness she'll pull next. 

Let's face it, VS loooooves personality (or says they do :whistle: ) and a model like Iza at the end of the runway with an array of fun / extravagant / ridiculous poses prepared and ready, an arse like that, expressions like that, energy like that, has it. 

I f-ing love that girl. She's mad, but I love her nonetheless, a show isn't a show without her.

This has been a long held in Izabel defence post, I suppose.

Oh I completely agree that she's better for VS than most girls cast this year and I like how powerful she is on the runway, it's just that sometimes (the #bodybyiza hairflip and umbrella shotgun above being examples) it borderlines on comical. I'm glad she's walking this year, though.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Izabel and her antics are hilarious lol and I don't mind that since everything can be edited unlike Lily D last year.

It's not even bout how great your walk is , Rather than is your presence strong enough, almost did not remember seeing Lily D last year, great outfits but weak presence.

I can't wait to see what Izabel is bringing us, definitely a highlight to bellazon rather than kendull on social media.

I've been trying to erase the image of her using the umbrella as a shotgun from my mind but I just can't :clobber:

Love it how they cheer and clap for queen Adri. Candice has a great walk, them hips.