Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Yes but almost every angel is covered up once or twice in a show. I wanted to say that when it comes to covering up models, they cover up her the least, she has the most "revealing" outfits. Maybe she doesn't like to wear heavy wings, maybe they are to big and they cover up her curves and VS doesn't want that, I don't know, lucky guess.

Just wondering, how heavy would those wings weigh? I imagine for normal people, they could carry it too... unless you're telling me them wings can probably be as heavy as 50 pounds (20+kg)?

Ale's wings in Passion way back in 2011 were thirty pounds. Constance's Shipwrecked wings were pretty heavy if I remember correctly but as for the actual weight, that I'm not sure. 

I've always wondered if Candice doesn't wear the "heavy' wings because she can't do her trademark "watch me stick my ass out and look like I'm hurting my back move." 

VS doesn't put her in anything that covers her gorgeous body. And those wings few posts before mine look super heavy, I think nobody could wear them, so they end up not using them on any model. They were too pretty to not be in the show, that is why I think they were heavy for everybody.

Please see every show 2008 through 2014 except 2012. She's had at least one outfit that's covered her up. 2013 she was fitting Constance's Shipwrecked look that had heavy wings. I wonder if it had been for her but she turned it down because she doesn't do heavy wings. Of her looks from her debut in 2007, only maybe three wings looked particularly heavy on her (2009 Enchanted Forest, 2011 I Put A Spell On You, and 2014 Gilded Angels). I'm not saying the harp wings weren't heavy because they certainly look it! Just odd that she doesn't wear particularly heavy looking wings much. But that's just my two cents, take it as you will. 

I agree, I think candice just doesn't do heavy wings much. She was walking slow as hell in gilded angels and somebody told me it was because of the wings.

Candice and heavy wings are a no, they even impact her walk. 

I get the feeling the purple wings in 2012 were nice in size but because they were made out of fake flowers, they were light.

I have a feeling this is going to be Kate's last VS show and that is why I can't fully enjoy it. I really though that they were going to make her one of the main faces of VS. First show she had 2 looks, she even got wings, and got to walk second, after Adriana and Ale in fb.

She is a girl who became an angel the fastest, in 3 months after her first show.

It seemed to me like VS are invested in her, because they gave her all those "honors", but look what it happened at the end.

Just wondering, how heavy would those wings weigh? I imagine for normal people, they could carry it too... unless you're telling me them wings can probably be as heavy as 50 pounds (20+kg)?

Ale's wings in Passion way back in 2011 were thirty pounds. Constance's Shipwrecked wings were pretty heavy if I remember correctly but as for the actual weight, that I'm not sure. 

I've always wondered if Candice doesn't wear the "heavy' wings because she can't do her trademark "watch me stick my ass out and look like I'm hurting my back move." 

VS doesn't put her in anything that covers her gorgeous body. And those wings few posts before mine look super heavy, I think nobody could wear them, so they end up not using them on any model. They were too pretty to not be in the show, that is why I think they were heavy for everybody.

Please see every show 2008 through 2014 except 2012. She's had at least one outfit that's covered her up. 2013 she was fitting Constance's Shipwrecked look that had heavy wings. I wonder if it had been for her but she turned it down because she doesn't do heavy wings. Of her looks from her debut in 2007, only maybe three wings looked particularly heavy on her (2009 Enchanted Forest, 2011 I Put A Spell On You, and 2014 Gilded Angels). I'm not saying the harp wings weren't heavy because they certainly look it! Just odd that she doesn't wear particularly heavy looking wings much. But that's just my two cents, take it as you will. 

I agree, I think candice just doesn't do heavy wings much. She was walking slow as hell in gilded angels and somebody told me it was because of the wings.

Candice and heavy wings are a no, they even impact her walk. 

I get the feeling the purple wings in 2012 were nice in size but because they were made out of fake flowers, they were light.

The reason Candice didn't get those wings from Shipwrecked is because she was too short for them. They were dragging on the ground too much for her. She's on the shorter side for a model, despite what her agency and VS wants to put on their profiles for her she's only about 5'8 and the larger wings tend to dwarf her. They tried to give her those harp wings and pulled them at the last second because they were too big and heavy for her, and she couldn't maneuver down the runway safely. She has said several times how disappointed she was to not get to wear them, but was glad the decision was made because if she'd fallen she'd have never been able to get up by herself. 

But almost all agencies and VS bump the height for their models, It is common practice in modeling world, I think that almost all angels now have added extra 2, 3 cm.

I am just surprised that nobody wore that wings, I mean they are pretty spectacular, if Candice couldn't wear it why they didn't give them to somebody else.

Only for that I think that they were pretty heavy in general for anyone to wear it.

But almost all agency and VS bump the height for their models, It is common practice in modeling world, I think that almost all angels now have added extra 2, 3 cm.

I am just surprised that nobody wore that wings, I mean they are pretty spectacular, if Candice couldn't wear it why they didn't give them to somebody else.

Only for that I think that they were pretty heavy in general for anyone to wear it.

They look heavy af tho

has anyone noticed how good the girls look on their way to the VS fittings? It seems like intentional publicity.  Maybe these photos can be collected somewhere?

yes! they do the same thing when it comes to the swim shoots, usually the pics end up on the dailymail

has anyone noticed how good the girls look on their way to the VS fittings? It seems like intentional publicity.  Maybe these photos can be collected somewhere?

Yes, it's free PR for the show. They call up the paparazzi and let them know what girls will be there that day and when they'll be arriving and leaving.