Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

The video was shot I think 53 days before the show or something like that. They probably added more outfits because if there's only 70 there's no way the outfits could he distributed properly.

And not to mention when they go into castings they surely have an idea of how many models they need to cast.

So basically speculation and panic about how many looks each model will get is fruitless. 

I'm looking forward to that Giant Butterfly Wings, it's gonna be such a great wing for *ahem* omgggg~

giant wings = izabel LOL always

But didn't she have a similar wing to that last year? I would think they will give that wing to someone different. But I wanna see #bodybyIza !

Bruna Lirio did an interview for a brazilian website and talked about VSFS

FFW: You Just passed in the most competitve casting in the fashion industry. How are you dealing with this?

BL: My dream came true! Since i knew that i was on the show i' am touched in some way. Just talking with my close friends or my agent makes me cry. I'm very happy, living the dream!

FFW: Did you work for the brand before?

BL: No i didn't

FFW: How was the casting:

BL: There were 3 steps. First they took my book and my polaroids with my agency in New York, it was a pre selection. I was called to a casting and getting there, had around 44 girls in front of me! They asked me to walk, smile and also took some pictures. It took two days and they returned saying that I was selected for the final casting. In this casting it was different because it had little girls and many cameras. They filmed everything! I asked again to walk with lingerie giving my best and then I was pretty confident smiling a little and throwing kisses! At the same time all smiled at me and praised me saying "she is so cute." They praised my body and hair and when I was leaving they even said "she is so hot too." Later in the day, John David Pfeiffer called my agency confirming my participation. I was overjoyed and could not hold back the tears!

FFW: What are your expectations?

BL: Always live one thing at a time, my desires are always high, but each thing in its time. So my greatest expectation at the moment is to do my best in this show, and shine becaue it is my first big break!

FFW: Have you ever watched the shows? What is your favorite?
BL: Not watched all, but the last five for sure. The show I like most is the 2013, I was delighted with it.

FFW: What are your inspiring models?
BL: Cara Delevingne for its stripped and outstanding personality. Candice Swanepoel by the focus on the body and also the way she has peace and love in life. Finally, Joan Smalls, because I think the she has an incredible work and she's one of the beauties that I admire most in fashion.

FFW: Finally, how do you maintain your body of Victoria's Secret?
BL: I take care of my food. Also practice weight training and running daily.

here you can see in portuguese: http://ffw.com.br/models/noticias/conheca-bruna-lirio-a-novata-brasileira-que-vai-estrear-na-passarela-da-victorias-secret/

PS: Sorry for my bad english!

Just wondering, how heavy would those wings weigh? I imagine for normal people, they could carry it too... unless you're telling me them wings can probably be as heavy as 50 pounds (20+kg)?

Ale's wings in Passion way back in 2011 were thirty pounds. Constance's Shipwrecked wings were pretty heavy if I remember correctly but as for the actual weight, that I'm not sure. 

I've always wondered if Candice doesn't wear the "heavy' wings because she can't do her trademark "watch me stick my ass out and look like I'm hurting my back move." 

^^ Now if they pair the segment with a remix of the Mama's & the Papa's and Rihanna I'll fucking choke a bitch :lullaby: Not every song needs to be remixed to hell and back. Leave the classics alone!! :war: :anger:

Oh yeah... I remember when they started a segment with the guitar intro from Personal Jesus and I got all bummed when it turned out to be a remix.  :no: 

Just wondering, how heavy would those wings weigh? I imagine for normal people, they could carry it too... unless you're telling me them wings can probably be as heavy as 50 pounds (20+kg)?

Ale's wings in Passion way back in 2011 were thirty pounds. Constance's Shipwrecked wings were pretty heavy if I remember correctly but as for the actual weight, that I'm not sure. 

I've always wondered if Candice doesn't wear the "heavy' wings because she can't do her trademark "watch me stick my ass out and look like I'm hurting my back move." 

30 pounds seems fine to me, although it may be a bit too much for the models due to their body frames and mass. I know Candice was supposed to have a very huge pair of wings (the one Chanel worn I think) in Heavenly Bodies, 2010 but they gave it to someone else because it was heavy for her.

30 pounds seems fine to me, although it may be a bit too much for the models due to their body frames and mass. I know Candice was supposed to have a very huge pair of wings (the one Chanel worn I think) in Heavenly Bodies, 2010 but they gave it to someone else because it was heavy for her.

you mean the harp wings?

you mean the harp wings?

The big jewel like wings I think.. That's the one Ale wore in Passion..