Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I agree on Candice's walk. It's not in Karolina's level but I think she is a decent girl to open. I also think that Elsa and Kate can open too. But Sara to me is the new angel with the best energy to open. Let's see..

Alessandra is my fav angel, but I'm not a fan of her walk "/

Nope i say said I want for Candice to open it. I wrote today about this in her thread so I will just copy-paste here.

Her walk is just so sensual, elegant, she just glides through the runway, it just seems like she doesn't even have to try, like it is all natural for her.

I don't like when I see model walking some "forced fierce" walk it looks comically funny.

Both her openings for VS were beyond amazing, when she opened with fb, people in comment section in news site where praising her like crazy for that opening, even when she or her opening weren't mention in the article.

Her first opening was mediocre but she remains flawless
I said that people praised her the for the second opening, with the fb, but if she didn't do great the first time, VS would never let her open a show again, much less with fantasy bra on.

I loved both openings, second one little more, because it was iconic event, first angel opening with fb after Gisele.

wow, hahahahaha im like the diferent one in here, but my favourite opening it's Candice's 2011 one, i just don't know why but the music and the ligths set the scene for her to look gorgeous in that purple number

You are not the only one, some prefer her first, some her second, some love both equally. I just commented how people on news site/instagram//youtube etc really praised her second one, there was much more fuss. Maybe because she opened with fb. :)

MarVS

Lmfaaaaaaooooo right?? Adriana, Ale and Candjce are way too good for that Outfit. I wanted one of the baddest to open but with that outfit Elsa can have it lmaao

Elsa deserve to open tho. I counted the years Candice walk before opening the show and is the same as Elsa although Candice before her opening did a lot of more work than Elsa.

Im ok with Elsa opening her walk is ok? but there is nothing exciting or charming like when Adriana open :) Adriana gives me goosebump!!! Always!

Nope i say said I want for Candice to open it. I wrote today about this in her thread so I will just copy-paste here.

Her walk is just so sensual, elegant, she just glides through the runway, it just seems like she doesn't even have to try, like it is all natural for her.

I don't like when I see model walking some "forced fierce" walk it looks comically funny.

Both her openings for VS were beyond amazing, when she opened with fb, people in comment section in news site where praising her like crazy for that opening, even when she or her opening weren't mention in the article.

Her first opening was mediocre but she remains flawless
I said that people praised her the for the second opening, with the fb, but if she didn't do great the first time, VS would never let her open a show again, much less with fantasy bra on.

I loved both openings, second one little more, because it was iconic event, first angel opening with fb after Gisele.

wow, hahahahaha im like the diferent one in here, but my favourite opening it's Candice's 2011 one, i just don't know why but the music and the ligths set the scene for her to look gorgeous in that purple number

You are not the only one, some prefer her first, some her second, some love both equally. I just commented how people on news site/instagram//youtube etc really praised her second one, there was much more fuss. Maybe because she opened with fb. :)
She's just so perfect hahaha, btw my favourite angels are KK, Adri and Candice

That outfit is horrendous even for Pink. Are u guys sure it's the opening outfit?

They can change their mind last minute, but on the board, the first look, the one on the left is the first one. It's totally what Elsa is wearing:

uwLBuHeo.png d1fT2XjK.jpg

The amount of Beatles influence is O.o

Like they're going full on Summer of Love :clap:

bJP22sy.jpg

R2Jp7BX.jpg8CgQrPp.jpg

I'm all for Beatles influence, the more the better for me. But hopefully well done.

^ Not sure bud I'm already worried here :ninja: :D

Guys can we talk about something serious?? :nicole: About how "broad" the runway should be?

I know this might look like a joke but since VS insists on letting the performers sing while the girls are walking, I think it's an awesome idea to make a really really broad runway like in 2013 or 2012. In these years I felt like the girls and the performers got plenty of space to walk. No performer stood in front of any girl, and Taylor in 2014 was always in front of someone  :mad:  :mad:

Example in pictures: 

Broad runways: 2012 and 2013

Untitled_4.png

Untitled_2.png

"small" runways: 2014 and 2011

Untitled_3.png

001_Untitled_2.png

what do you think??

Guys can we talk about something serious?? :nicole: About how "broad" the runway should be?

I know this might look like a joke but since VS insists on letting the performers sing while the girls are walking, I think it's an awesome idea to make a really really broad runway like in 2013 or 2012. In this year I felt like the girls and the performers got plenty of space to walk. No performer stood in front of any girl, and Taylor in 2014 was always in front of someone  :mad:  :mad:

Example in pictures: 

what do you think??

I think something in between is the best. It sucks if the performer gets in the way of the Models walking, but it also looks bad if the runway is so broad the models look lost because there is too much space.