Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Lais? Seriously? She is gorgeous but she is boring on the runway. Her face is always the same, she doesn't even smile! Elsa's catwalk is powerful and last year, when she opened Pink, she was everything. If a new angel will open the show, definitely will be Elsa. 

But why elsa?? if it's a new angel who open, it's lais because she has much more walking than Elsa on vsf

Much more? I'm pretty sure they've walked the exact same number of shows. Lais started earlier but missed a year. And in terms of work since they became Angels, Elsa is eons ahead of Lais.

I'm still not convinced she's opening but all signs are pointing to it. Are we sure that's the first outfit? Can someone link me to a picture of the actually layout boards, not the slide used in the presentation.

^^The only pics we have of the board are the caps from the video and every single time its been shown, that look is always first.

I'm not convinced Elsa is opening either. Until I see some receipts like a confirmation...... there's no way their not gonna go with Adriana or Candice.

That outfit is horrendous even for Pink. Are u guys sure it's the opening outfit?

They can change their mind last minute, but on the board, the first look, the one on the left is the first one. It's totally what Elsa is wearing:

uwLBuHeo.jpg d1fT2XjK.jpg

The amount of Beatles influence is O.o

Like they're going full on Summer of Love :clap:

bJP22sy.jpg

R2Jp7BX.jpg8CgQrPp.jpg

Elsa's catwalk is powerful and last year, when she opened Pink, she was everything. If a new angel will open the show, definitely will be Elsa. 

+1, even though I'm not sure they would let her open the 20th anniversary show. I mean, the 10th one was opened by Gisele with her FB and I doubt they would be this much stupid to let a new Angel open.

But the VS staff always surprise us with their stupidity, so.. :rofl:

Elsa opening? I'm sure they will change it last minute because Queen Adriana will not have any of this:

Unless Adriana is opening PINK then I'm fine with it.

Holy cow . Adriana never ages and always delivers. :Angel:

I can see Elsa opening, a business strategy to promote her status big time, clearly the company see potential in her for long term branding.

However it's not 100% sure if Elsa or a newest angel will do the opening well but with Adriana, you know the queen will never disappoint and no ugly outfit can dampen her presence.

If one more time, I see Adriana in pink picture, I can't even deal!  :rofl:

Also I need Adri to show kendall and gigi what is a real runway walk , won't even talk about the social media hype that got them this gig.

But why elsa?? if it's a new angel who open, it's lais because she has much more walking than Elsa on vsf

Much more? I'm pretty sure they've walked the exact same number of shows. Lais started earlier but missed a year. And in terms of work since they became Angels, Elsa is eons ahead of Lais.

I'm still not convinced she's opening but all signs are pointing to it. Are we sure that's the first outfit? Can someone link me to a picture of the actually layout boards, not the slide used in the presentation.

lais had always two outfis and three outfis in 2011 and Elsa just 1 outfi  but only  2 outfis last years