Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Thank God that Sophia pointed out the wings at 4:17 looks confusing because that was terrible.

I have no words and that could possibly be the ugliest wings in vs history!

Too early to judge but Boho psychedelic emphasizes on Fringe way too much and I'm not sold on the theme as for now.

But I like that wing! LOL. It's so cute.

The fringe top looks great as well as the wings that have fringe. Whoever gets that is lucky whereas the motorized “fireworks” one is not pretty.

Hmm…. Ed’s words at the end of the video. :D Even if Barbara Palvin did work out for the castings, I don’t think it was enough when other girls started out in better shape and worked out like crazy on top of that.

Anything that's got fringe has my 100% approval. :rofl:

+1

Fuck yeah 60's rock and roll

In things that may never happen:

They should definitely do a Rock inspired segment. Be it from the '60s to early '90s.

I would love that <3

The fringe top looks great as well as the wings that have fringe. Whoever gets that is lucky whereas the motorized “fireworks” one is not pretty.

Hmm…. Ed’s words at the end of the video. :D Even if Barbara Palvin did work out for the castings, I don’t think it was enough when other girls started out in better shape and worked out like crazy on top of that.

Better shape??? You talking about Vita? :laugh:

Thank God that Sophia pointed out the wings at 4:17 looks confusing because that was terrible.

I have no words and that could possibly be the ugliest wings in vs history!

Too early to judge but Boho psychedelic emphasizes on Fringe way too much and I'm not sold on the theme as for now.

But I like that wing! LOL. It's so cute.

To each his own!  LOL!  :nicole: