Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

That outfit is horrendous even for Pink. Are u guys sure it's the opening outfit?

They can change their mind last minute, but on the board, the first look, the one on the left is the first one. It's totally what Elsa is wearing:

uwLBuHeo.png d1fT2XjK.jpg

The amount of Beatles influence is O.o

Like they're going full on Summer of Love :clap:

bJP22sy.jpg

R2Jp7BX.jpg8CgQrPp.jpg

I'm all for Beatles influence, the more the better for me. But hopefully well done  :ninja:

Nope i say said I want for Candice to open it. I wrote today about this in her thread so I will just copy-paste here.

Her walk is just so sensual, elegant, she just glides through the runway, it just seems like she doesn't even have to try, like it is all natural for her.

I don't like when I see model walking some "forced fierce" walk it looks comically funny.

Both her openings for VS were beyond amazing, when she opened with fb, people in comment section in news site where praising her like crazy for that opening, even when she or her opening weren't mention in the article.

Nope i say said I want for Candice to open it. I wrote today about this in her thread so I will just copy-paste here.

Her walk is just so sensual, elegant, she just glides through the runway, it just seems like she doesn't even have to try, like it is all natural for her.

I don't like when I see model walking some "forced fierce" walk it looks comically funny.

Both her openings for VS were beyond amazing, when she opened with fb, people in comment section in news site where praising her like crazy for that opening, even when she or her opening weren't mention in the article.

Her first opening was mediocre but she remains flawless

I said that people praised her the for the second opening, with the fb, but if she didn't do great the first time, VS would never let her open a show again, much less with fantasy bra on.

I loved both openings, second one little more, because it was iconic event, first angel opening with fb after Gisele.

Headlines like this makes me cringe so much. I can already imagine the attention Gigi and Kendall will have over the newest Angels. 

Screen Shot 2015-11-05 at 3.12.16 PM.png

I think they will name Gigi as their new angel after the show, Kendall maybe in 2 years, I just have that feeling.

You can see that they promoted few of the new angels they like, and the rest of them they don't care if they are promoted because they will no longer be angels few months after the show, when the contract ends.

I said that people praised her the for the second opening, with the fb, but if she didn't do great the first time, VS would never let her open a show again, much less with fantasy bra on.

I loved both openings, second one little more, because it was iconic event, first angel opening with fb after Gisele.

wow, hahahahaha im like the diferent one in here, but my favourite opening it's Candice's 2011 one, i just don't know why but the music and the ligths set the scene for her to look gorgeous in that purple number