Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Oh Izabel! I adored you from 2005-2010 and I still like you now. But your unedited I Put A Spell On You pose from 2011 was a tad much.

I've been trying to erase the image of her using the umbrella as a shotgun from my mind but I just can't :clobber:

Edit: for anyone who hasn't seen it, prepare yourself...

Love it how they cheer and clap for queen Adri. Candice has a great walk, them hips.

+100000000000000

oohh myyy!! i miss toni :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

You are not the only one but it is her decision not to participate

Really? Because her name was for sure on the casting lists last year? Do you have info on why she chose not to walk this year?

Nope but she seems happy about not doing it. In her Periscope video she said that she not going to walk with a smile.

THERE'S A NEW COMMERCIAL OUT.

totally sold on Taylor and Sara being a strong duo. LOVE IT.

I'm also totally sold on them being a duo. However watching the commercial I was immediately struck by it's similarity to a commercial we already have here in the UK. Not just the music, but also the way the models are acting and the camerawork. Others might not see it but thats just my initial feeling. Although seeing as the VS commercial won't be shown over here it doesn't really matter. I just wish they would go back to the epic style commercials they used to do.

Oh Izabel! I adored you from 2005-2010 and I still like you now. But your unedited I Put A Spell On You pose from 2011 was a tad much.

I've been trying to erase the image of her using the umbrella as a shotgun from my mind but I just can't :clobber:

Edit: for anyone who hasn't seen it, prepare yourself...

Love it how they cheer and clap for queen Adri. Candice has a great walk, them hips.

I noticed that too, them other girls didn't claps but Adriana did ... and then people ask why VS is still keeping her around :rofl:

Izabel's pose is just ... wow ... I hope she does again this year but twice so they can't edit it out :rofl:

Doutzen's #FOMO about missing the show is real. She's posted so many throwbacks this past week. Wonder if she regrets leaving for "bigger and better things" now.

I feel like she does.

That commercial with Sara and Taylor is nice! They look amazing.

I remember being really excited about the harp wings Candice was going to wear so I was bummed out when they turned out to be too heavy.

YES! those harp wings are some of the best wings they've ever made! Such a bummer they've never gotten to present them on the runway.

At least when they cover Candice's body, they make sure the outfits flatter her figure, i wish i could say the same about Adriana and others

Adriana doesn't have a model body anymore. You can even expose more skin like with the fb oufit or cover her up with the Angel ball-outfit last year but it still didn't look flattering either way. 

oh God when are these confirmations gonna stop coming

haha right?