Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Out of topic, but every year since 2011, I get very emotional whenever Adri walks. I mean, remember when she started thanking everyone in the Passion segment?

I'm like the Adriana Lima version of the person who loves Sui He so much, sorry. LOL :hehe::hehe:

That struck me as a bit big-headed of her to be honest.

She has every right to be "big headed" and honestly she doesn't even act 1/16th as "big headed" as she should be. She's extremely humble for someone in her position. If I was her, if be gloating on a level that would put even Miranda Kerr to shame!lol

The fit of the FB is bad. I know she said she's not wearing padding for the show but I hope they change their and make her, there's clearly enough room for some. It looks a little better without whatever instagram-esque filter they used for the promo shots but it still looks cheap. 

After all the reading, all i've got to say is: Gigi has grown A LOT in me. In the video she walks pretty decent (that's A LOT for her xD) and her body looks just HOT. I'm going to wait and see how she does in the runway, but I'm waiting for the best (also, I would love VS hiring more models with Gigi's body, maybe it's the beginning)

I wonder if poor Jacquelyn J is gonna get 2 looks finally. This is her 6th consecutive year and girl only gets 1 outfit and it's usually in Pink. She got out of it in 2013 with Birds of Paradise, but then was shoved back into it last year.

Also just realised that Ieva didn't get cast this year.