Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Candice's Boho fitting look. She said she's only getting two looks.

0ab117445811615.jpg 1c5b06445811626.jpg 339b92445811644.jpg

I loooove this outfit the most! What a perfection, Candice has the perfect body and perfect face!(but what is new)

I have been waiting for ages for bikini again in VS, and I just knew that they will give it to Candice, she is basically empress of VS swim! 

I read 2 days ago on 2 different sites in comment section that all veterans will have 2 looks, from somebody who was claiming to be insider.

If Candy got 2 looks, there is no way that other veteran angels are getting 3.

What a shame for an angel walking in Pink

It's not a first. Behati, Lily, Erin, Lindsay used to walk Pink while they were angels. But yeah it's a shame, especially since there are so many newcomers.

Yes! Btw Rachel will get a "special" in VSFS this year, saying how she started and her first time on VSFS bahhh

That Candice look is a new look they added also I believe. In one of the videos the leather maker who is doing most of the Boho looks, brought those wings in as a suprise for Monica and Sofia and they said "you made them anyway". I'm sure it's one of the added looks.

As far as opening the show goes I think it is pretty clear that Elsa is going to do it, if Boho is the opening segment, that photo on instagram was her definitely. The only person I am sure that will not open the show not only now, but never again is Behati, that was the worst opening in VS history, even most of her fans admitted to it, if they acknowledged it you know it is bad. :D

It sucks that apparently there is a possibility of all veteran angels getting only 2 outfits, but we couldn't expect anything more, there is too many models, and too little outfits.

It just doesn't seem like 20th anniversary show, ugly 2 million dollar fb Lilly is wearing(I love her, but she is not one of their main faces by long shot), new angel opening the show, veteran angels getting 2 looks, Gigi and Kendall at show, Rihanna out, bellow average outfits. It is even worse than regular show, let alone big anniversary.

I expected something like 20 million dollar worth of fb bra and Candice or Adriana wearing it, and opening the show with it, almost all angels getting 3 looks, gorgeous outfits, non repetitive segments, some big star like Beyonce performing etc.

Was this discussed? Taylor opening a segment? Holy....

Taylor Hill: I am in the opening "boho psychedelic" section, and I'm wearing black wings, a crocheted leather bra top with really long fringe pants. So, it's really boho-rocker, it's cool. For my second look, I'm wearing the American flag. It's such a moment, I'll probably cry because I'm very proud to wear this look as an American.