Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

rECs4Zh.png

Curious if this is that second Boho look Taylor is talking about and they added a black wing.

If VS is treating Taylor with this kind of outfits and putting her in PINK, what will happen to the rest of them.

Watch Gigi and Kendall getting better outfits than any of the new angels.

AeQBvmN.jpg

See, the blue outfit could look so good in real life but someone will go and mess it up.

The other outfit tho......no words.

Isn't that the sketch Elsa is wearing though lol

The colours seems a little bit different but you never know with VS.

I can see Gigi in the blue outfit. I feel sorry for the girl who gets that other one. Its really vile. Poor Elsa if she has to wear it.

I thought Elsa was opening Boho, when the hell did it change to Taylor and why I wonder?

She said she's in the opening theme, not that she's opening it.

I was gonna try to stir the pot and summon a shit storm by posting that tay was but I decided to back off lol.

I thought Elsa was opening Boho, when the hell did it change to Taylor and why I wonder?

Taylor said that she is in opening segment, and not that she is going to open. That just means that it is more certain that Elsa is opening, Boho is confirmed as first one.

My prediction is that Elsa is opening with that pajamas pattern thing and Candice is closing it. 

so if Candice gets 2 outfits and Taylor gets 1main+1pink, it means that a lot of newbies will be out of pink and with more than 1 outfit? VS wtf is wrong with you? ahah

LOL yes. I think the new standard is 2 outfits per Angel and 1 for non angels. Maybe the 3 outfit days are no longer relevant because of the amount of models they have.

I'm curious to see how Hadid and Jenner influence the ratings... if they skyrocket then we may aswell start accepting them as Angels because VSfashionshow is after ratings.

Wow I'm kind of shocked Candice has been getting three outfits since 2008, even before she was an angel. Also she has opened a section/or the show every year since she became an angel. I still believe the vets should get three- getting two like the regulars is kind of wrong IMO

Don't we have 47 girls though?

And until it's written somewhere, I'm not positive all the angels will only get two looks. They have just as many models as before so why can't some get 3 looks? The only way I can see that happening is to try and keep it fair amongst the new angels but VS always has some angels in two looks and some in three.

Cause if Adriana is in Fireworks and let's say Boho, we've gotta wait the whole show to see her again, a la 2012? Or if they put her in a different look than the opening which is stupid cause this is her year to open. To me its ridiculous. Same with Candice. She's in Boho so if she only has one more look are we gonna wait till Firework? Or will she not be in the finale theme? So stupid on VS part if it's true about two looks. I expected the new angels plus Lily to only get two but your four biggest angels who don't have a FB holding them back from changing? Sheesh.

Was this discussed? Taylor opening a segment? Holy....

Taylor Hill: I am in the opening "boho psychedelic" section, and I'm wearing black wings, a crocheted leather bra top with really long fringe pants. So, it's really boho-rocker, it's cool. For my second look, I'm wearing the American flag. It's such a moment, I'll probably cry because I'm very proud to wear this look as an American.

So Boho and Pink. Looks like there won't be any classy outfits for Taylor :(