Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Angels aside, what segments do you think VS will give Sui? I'd imagine she'll be placed in POAA/Exotic Butterflies since those are very soft, feminine segments. But she's done some pretty similar segments already, POAA = SSA, EB = FT. And I'm wondering what would her second segment be? IA = SA, Fireworks seems to be out of place for her but her black hair will complement everything they give her. I'm hoping she'll appear in EB and Fireworks.

Thoughts?

I know Sui is closing the Pink segment with wings Lol :)

By this rate it wouldn't surprise me, I though no angel is going to be in PINK section, and here we are.

If they put Taylor in PINK, and you know how much VS promoted her like crazy, I think at least 2 or 3 angels more will be there.

I think Sara, Romee and Jasmine are going to be in PINK too.

If their most promoted new angel(Taylor) is in PINK there is no hope for the rest of them.

#Adriana4PINK

Well it's about time for #Adriana4PINK to happen. LOL. Wasn't Ale the original PINK girl? Seems fair  :brows:  :brows:  :thumbsup:

repost but I second the idea of #Adriana4PINK :rofl:

image.jpg

The skirt on that OMG outfit looks like an overly stretched male contraceptive. I think this was the ordeal Jac had to overcome to become an Angel lol. 

I could see them throwing Taylor, Jac, Sara and believe it or not Stella in Pink. Why I think Stella? Her recent Instagram she was wearing Pink underwear. Hint possibly? :rofl:

But yeah seriously Taylor, Sara, Jac will most likely be in Pink. I could see one of them opening and closing it.

#Adriana4PINK

Well it's about time for #Adriana4PINK to happen. LOL. Wasn't Ale the original PINK girl? Seems fair  :brows:  :brows:  :thumbsup:

repost but I second the idea of #Adriana4PINK :rofl:

image.jpg

The skirt on that OMG outfit looks like an overly stretched male contraceptive. I think this was the ordeal Jac had to overcome to become an Angel lol. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you made my day!

Does anyone know around what time they usually start recording the show? And what time they get to hair and makeup etc? :)

The first show starts at 4pm NY time, and the girls get backstage pretty early in the morning.

Does anyone know around what time they usually start recording the show? And what time they get to hair and makeup etc? :)

The first show starts at 4pm NY time, and the girls get backstage pretty early in the morning.

Thank you!! 

Wasn't expecting angels on pink. Not, with the way they're promoting Rachel. I thought she was gonna open pink. But I guess It's fair to Elsa, she only got to open at her 3rd year. 

I really wish Sara and Jac aren't in pink tho. But If they are, I hope Sara gets to open like Elsa did, she was the 2nd main pink girl for years after all. It's the least they can do.