Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

SOURCE: http://www.whowhatwear.co.uk/candice-swanepoel-victorias-secret-show-2015-fitting-boho-psychedelic/slide2

Here she says she has two outfits and i think she is not opening any segment either.... :clobber::clobber:

Nowhere does she said she is not opening or closing a segment, just that she has 2 looks.

There is no way she is not either opening/closing the show/segment.

She didn't talk about about opening or closing but I guess she would have mentioned it if she would do it. So Candice probably won't open anything this year.

Adrianas lingerie is beautiful, but the that outfit is definitely not perfect for her. And I hope they fix the wings. But her body is looking so much better this year. Can't wait to see her on the runway! :)

That outfit is perfect for Candice and her bohemian spirit. :) I love the wings on it, but the bikini not so much. She is not looking her best in those pics...maybe that's the day she got the flu...

I don't like Taylors outfit, Marthas is just ok.

I can't believe that the Angels are getting only two outfits... disappointing.

Kendall and Gigi won't get 3 outfits guys. Come on you really think they'd get 3 over Candice? They're in the show and generating buzz for VS already. VS don't need to give them 3 outfits. To say oh look it's Kendall. They'll get 1 each and still get enough attention. Maybe 2 maximum. Gigi only has done Pink for VS and Kendall hasn't even worked for VS.

taylor open boho/Psychedelic

There is no way Taylor will open the show. I mean I love her but she has only walked in PINK last year so it wouldn't be fair to let open the whole show this year, other angels deserve it more. But with VS everything is possible, so who knows..

Love Candice's outfit and I like Adri's too. Is it the first time they have a bikini in the runway? And without pushup?

Love Candice's outfit and I like Adri's too. Is it the first time they have a bikini in the runway? And without pushup?

It's not the first time we see a bikini on the runway. I don't know about the push up

So far I'm into every outfit we've seen. Some bad things about them but good too. I think Boho is actually gonna look really good.

And based on the sketches we've seen for Pink I think it's not gonna be as clusterf*ck as it usually does.

taylor open boho/Psychedelic

There is no way Taylor will open the show. I mean I love her but she has only walked in PINK last year so it wouldn't be fair to let open the whole show this year, other angels deserve it more. But with VS everything is possible, so who knows..

She is not opening the show so that's not a problem.

Angels aside, what segments do you think VS will give Sui? I'd imagine she'll be placed in POAA/Exotic Butterflies since those are very soft, feminine segments. But she's done some pretty similar segments already, POAA = SSA, EB = FT. And I'm wondering what would her second segment be? IA = SA, Fireworks seems to be out of place for her but her black hair will complement everything they give her. I'm hoping she'll appear in EB and Fireworks.

Thoughts?