Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

They have just as many models as before, but they don't have that much angels, it is simple. It is really different when you have 5 or 6 angels, most of them are getting 3 looks without a problem, but now there are 15! That is a lot, if every angel gets 2 looks that is 30 already, almost all people predicted just few or none angels are getting 3.

If someone is guaranteed to get 3 looks by all it was Candice and Adriana, so with Candice out of equation I really think that nobody is going to get 3, not veteran angels, not new ones.

For now we know that Candice, Lily and Taylor are getting 2, and rumors that none of veteran angels are getting 3.

We know the concept lol but there are more than enough outfits for the veterans to get three, they're just clearly giving a bunch of non Angels two outfits.

I know I am pissed off too, Candice as their main face along with Adriana deserves not 3 but 10 outfits, if I was in charge, but it is not going to happen.

There is big possibility that none of the angels are getting 3 looks, but as I said few days earlier it was to be expected. People thought that only 3 or 4 newbies are getting 2 looks and I knew that was impossible. I think at least 10 of them are going to get 2.

They have just as many models as before, but they don't have that much angels, it is simple. It is really different when you have 5 or 6 angels, most of them are getting 3 looks without a problem, but now there are 15! That is a lot, if every angel gets 2 looks that is 30 already, almost all people predicted just few or none angels are getting 3.

If someone is guaranteed to get 3 looks by all it was Candice and Adriana, so with Candice out of equation I really think that nobody is going to get 3, not veteran angels, not new ones.

For now we know that Candice, Lily and Taylor are getting 2, and rumors that none of veteran angels are getting 3.

We know the concept lol but there are more than enough outfits for the veterans to get three, they're just clearly giving a bunch of non Angels two outfits.

I know I am pissed off too, Candice as their main face along with Adriana deserves not 3 but 10 outfits, if I was in charge, but it is not going to happen.

There is big possibility that none of the angels are getting 3 looks, but as I said few days earlier it was to be expected. People thought that only 3 or 4 newbies are getting 2 looks and I knew that was impossible. I think at least 10 of them are going to get 2.

I don't think any of them are getting 3 and it's ugly, they'll probably all get two. They didn't become an angel just to be wearing the same amount of outfits as a bunch of randoms, especially the veterans. Last year they had a good reason as to why Adriana and Alessandra didn't get three...this year no. They need to change some things around.

So... if we were to update the list....

Boho Psychedelic

- Elsa Hosk

- Candice Swanepoel

- Adriana Lime (?)

- Devon Windsor

- Taylor Hill

PINK

- Taylor Hill

- Ming Xi

- Devon Windsor (?)

Fireworks

- Adriana Lima

Are these the info we have so far about which model goes in to which segment?

Add Cindy Bruna in Fireworks and Martha I think.

So...

Boho Psychedelic

- Elsa Hosk

- Candice Swanepoel

- Adriana Lime (?)

- Devon Windsor

- Taylor Hill

- Barbara Fialho (?)

PINK

- Taylor Hill

- Ming Xi

- Devon Windsor (?)

Fireworks

- Adriana Lima

- Cindy Bruna

- Martha Hunt

Wow, how is no one in VS talking about EB, IA or POAA? Those are the beautiful segments.

Gigi in Pink

Lily in Fireworks

Rachel in Pink

Barbara in Boho

Megan in Pink

Why do you have Adriana and Devon in Boho and Devon in Pink? Nothings been said about either in those sections.

So... if we were to update the list....

Boho Psychedelic

- Elsa Hosk

- Candice Swanepoel

- Adriana Lime (?)

- Devon Windsor

- Taylor Hill

PINK

- Taylor Hill

- Ming Xi

- Devon Windsor (?)

Fireworks

- Adriana Lima

Are these the info we have so far about which model goes in to which segment?

Add Cindy Bruna in Fireworks and Martha I think.

So...

Boho Psychedelic

- Elsa Hosk

- Candice Swanepoel

- Adriana Lime (?)

- Devon Windsor

- Taylor Hill

- Barbara Fialho (?)

PINK

- Taylor Hill

- Ming Xi

- Devon Windsor (?)

Fireworks

- Adriana Lima

- Cindy Bruna

- Martha Hunt

Wow, how is no one in VS talking about EB, IA or POAA? Those are the beautiful segments.

Gigi in Pink

Lily in Fireworks

Rachel in Pink

Why do you have Adriana and Devon in Boho and Devon in Pink? Nothings been said about either in those sections.

Oh my god, Lima's name.. Lime, lmao, why didn't anyone tell me that. FYI, the (?) means not sure. I saw some users saying Devon was being fitted on for Boho. The wings that she was being fitted on especially, most people say its for Boho.

Boho Psychedelic

- Elsa Hosk

- Candice Swanepoel

- Adriana Lima (?)

- Devon Windsor

- Taylor Hill

- Barbara Fialho (?)

Exotic Butterfly

Portrait of An Angel

PINK

- Taylor Hill

- Ming Xi

- Devon Windsor (?)

- Gigi Hadid

Ice Angels

Fireworks

- Adriana Lima

- Cindy Bruna

- Martha Hunt

- Lily Aldrige

I expect to see Elsa and Behati with three outfits each.

If their fav Candice isn't getting three, then I doubt anyone is.

Yep, at least none of the veterans are getting it if she isn't.

It would be awkward to have just one veteran wearing 3 outfits.

Lilly is wearing 2 and Taylor, who is their most promoted new angel, is also wearing 2. If their old fav(Candice) is not getting 3, and their new fav(Taylor) is not getting also, I really don't know if anyone will.

They stopped suddenly using Behati after her commercial for Valentine's day, she is basically not going to be in VS swim catalogs(she wasn't in both shooting for that) and she is wasn't at the shooting for 2 other commercials. That is 3 major stuff she hasn't done, so I don't think they plan on keeping her or at least using her for much longer.

Okay... according to everyone..

Boho Psychedelic
- Elsa Hosk
- Candice Swanepoel
- Taylor Hill
- Barbara Fialho

Exotic Butterfly

Portrait of An Angel

PINK
- Taylor Hill

- Rachel Hilbert
- Ming Xi
- Megan Puleri

- Gigi Hadid

Ice Angels

Fireworks
- Adriana Lima
- Cindy Bruna
- Martha Hunt

- Lily Aldrige

^ No idea. FYI, I'm only doing the list as a way to help ya'll since I saw no one doing it thus far. I figured I'll help out abit by putting forth the list first then when the official one comes in, people can move the names up down left right. And also consider it a thanks for people putting up with me and my Sui He mania <3.