Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I think Adriana's will be in the exotic butterflies segment. Because firework looks like the wings will be animated or lit up.

I'd say it's Fireworks. There are many feather wings in this segment and in Exotic Butterflies, the wings look more like the ones in Fairy Tale from last year.

I really can't see those feathers in Fireworks. I just can't picture it, nothing in the outfit screams FIREWORK. But it doesn't screams Butterfly, sooooo...

I know. It totally looks like Birds of Paradise but not like any segment from this year. I think it is Fireworks but it doesn't really look like that either so Idk, we'll see tomorrow.

Is this a closed rehearsal or what? Shouldn't we have seen some pics by now or models posting on instagram? It started at 2 right?

I guess they are busy with the rehearsal right now and will post later. Last year, we've got many rehearsal pics if I remember right.

Are any Bellazoners (BZers?) lucky enough to attend this year, or previous years', VSFS? I can only imagine how awesome that would be!

I think HighMaintenance and Alejandra got invites, and one of them invited Gabe along as their plus 1.

Wow, how about that? As I'm new, I'm not familiar with those members, but are they in the "industry" or media? Did they have to sign an NDA to not share anything? I wouldn't be able to not share :no: