Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I think the rehearsal pictures will probably start showing up after they're done. They do have to actually rehearse and all. 

Ni photos or videos allowed at rehearsal this year.

I really think it is going to be much more difficult to find out even tomorrow something, they are prepared this time, most of the stuff we will see when it is aired on tv.

Are any Bellazoners (BZers?) lucky enough to attend this year, or previous years', VSFS? I can only imagine how awesome that would be!

Yes I have been to the show in London and I have an invite to the show this year.

Seeing the show itself from the side is really not that interesting. The show is over before you can blink an eye.

However backstage is really a great experience!

You hear so many things and learn so many things about the show from day 1.

I think Adriana's will be in the exotic butterflies segment. Because firework looks like the wings will be animated or lit up.

I'd say it's Fireworks. There are many feather wings in this segment and in Exotic Butterflies, the wings look more like the ones in Fairy Tale from last year.

I really can't see those feathers in Fireworks. I just can't picture it, nothing in the outfit screams FIREWORK. But it doesn't screams Butterfly, sooooo...

those Adriana's wings are  part of Firework segment, for sure. This is like when the firecrackers explode in the air and make the optical illusion ... yeah VS are soooo basic! :doofywave: :baronlamesign:

Are any Bellazoners (BZers?) lucky enough to attend this year, or previous years', VSFS? I can only imagine how awesome that would be!

Yes I have been to the show in London and I have an invite to the show this year.

Seeing the show itself from the side is really not that interesting. The show is over before you can blink an eye.

However backstage is really a great experience!

What I did learn is nothing is what it seems so many people are so wrong about VS things

Hey there! Lucky you to be invited! What an experience though!

Is it just a big party backstage I take it? I can imagine spirits are high (and being drank!).

Could you explain what you meant in your last line? What do people have wrong about VS?

I´m soo happy this year we hardly have any info and pics of the venue and the outfits. I mean... I love when I get some info about anything, but this year is gonna be like... Omg!! whats next?! I haven´t seen this outfit! look at that!

I kinda like it this way  :laugh:

Georgia Folwer another rejected girl shooting VS on the day of rehearsals lol VS is something else

And she's so pretty and much better then most of the girls who did get cast.   

First Megan Williams and now her. :no: :no:

All the new girls I really wanted to see didn't make it for the show and seem to shoot for VS now. Who is next? Danielle Knudson?

I think HighMaintenance and Alejandra got invites, and one of them invited Gabe along as their plus 1.

Yes that is correct :)