Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I feel like Portrait of Angel could be a segment with either just the Angels or the 5 veteran Angels with other veterans like Lily A, Magda, Izabel and possibly Lais from the new Angels.

I like the sketch, is it repetitive? Yes, but there's not much you can do with lingerie after 20 years that we haven't seen and I'd rather have them repeating their classy segments and not the shit segments like Exotic Travelers or other awful segments they've done.

Portrait of an Angel to me sounds like it could be the final segment with just 15 Angels. I think that would be a good way to close the show and then gave all the angels walk out together at the end and have all the other models meet behind them.

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

PORTRAIT OF AN ANGEL

:wub2:  clasic outfit 

I'd say Candice is gonna wear that!

Edited by PinkCouture

^Wow, you guys have incredible eye vision, you've already got the names of the segment confirmed just by looking at a blurry picture with grains!?

Btw, personal opinion is that Bee won't get it because that covered outfit would make her look a bit old..

Portrait of an Angel to me sounds like it could be the final segment with just 15 Angels. I think that would be a good way to close the show and then gave all the angels walk out together at the end and have all the other models meet behind them.

I completely agree! I'd love to see it as a last segment , and the outfit would love me to use lais ! She has an amazing body !!

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/3584476/thumbs/o-VS-FASHION-SHOW-ICE-ANGELS-900.jpg?6

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture