Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Castings started already a while ago, but they are not fully done yet. Tomorrow is the last round of castings I think for the newbies and the start of fittings but with VS being so secretive this year IDK if we'll get anything from that.

The FB should be out this week tho, VS just confirmed the Christmas catalog will hit mailboxes the 28th so unless the FB is not in the catalog we should see it this week.

I don't know how trusted this is, but a Behati fan page on Instagram used the live chat support on VS to talk to someone (laughing at their resourcefulness) and they said the FB would be in a catalog this year.

I laughed at that. Hahahahaha. Like VS tech support would know anything. #thestruggleisreal

So wait. Dreams & Fantasies will be out this week?

I'm so damn confused. 

Edit to add: I never trust Behati fans for anything because they are so nuts over her and make up the strangest things. Like someone saying they saw her in Vegas last week and already announcing she has the bra. Slow your roll, fans.

Yup, should be out this Wednesday. Unless they have another catalog hitting mailboxes but highly doubt, they are later than usual already o.o

Hopefully we'll get some casting/fitting news tomorrow, this year the two things I'm more curious about are how many newbies will get cast and how are they going to distribute outfits, with 16 Spokespeople that doesn't leave much room for other women.

I'm confused as well. What's the catalog Elsa's on the cover of? And lol @ the Behati fan ish, it's true, they're all thirsty for her to get the FB they'll say anything at this point to will it to be true. 

I want to see better pictures of the boards, I'm so curious about the segments and how many models are walking this year.

I still like the idea of the FB done in pink stripes. 

Does anyone else think of why VSFS is almost always cut/editied so frenetically that it is because they can't photoshop live images? Therefore, the faster the edit the easier it is to 'hide' all the so called 'flaws' that the models have? 

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2015/10/26/victorias-secret-2015-show-costume-sketch

http://cdni.condenast.co.uk/592x888/s_v/Victorias-Secret-Sketch-Vogue-26Oct15_b_592x888.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

PORTRAIT OF AN ANGEL

Edited by PinkCouture

http://cdni.condenast.co.uk/592x888/s_v/Victorias-Secret-Sketch-Vogue-26Oct15_b_592x888.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

PORTRAIT OF AN ANGEL

It's like Angel Ball x Silver Screen Angels

Edited by PinkCouture