Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I kinda blame Sophia for the redundancy of the designs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is she the one in charge of the themes? Remember when Charlotte was still a designer and every outfit had a uniqueness about them but still had coherence with the other outfits from a certain segment? Like 09's Enchanted Forest and 07's Rome Antique? 

Ohhhhh, I love this segment! Candice, Anja, Tatiana, Lindsay, Abbey Lee and Caroline WERE GODDESSES.

The first I think about when I see this segment is Anja's pair of LONG, LONG LEGS. Damn, she's got the longest pair of legs I've ever seen.

Man, maybe when Serkan said fittings he meant castings? :ninja: But I think Ed is still in Miami. I could be wrong.

Didn't Serkan say that he goes to NY the 26th not necessarily that castings start the 26th?

this is his comment

I am so exited to make all the fitting . I am going to NY the 26 october and we Start

so if not today, fittings will start tomorrow

Jessica Strother just posed an IG post of her at a casting with her papers. Possibly for VS

If she did... She just deleted it, so this means it could easily be VS.
It's still on her snapchat, or at least it was 10 minutes ago.

I know what Serkan said- however English isn't his first language and I'm just wondering if he meant one thing and said another.

Sandra Kubicka wrote this on Instagram:

• sandrakubickaI didn't say a word, but I guess everyone already knows anyways so... My agents sent a video of me walking to Victoria's Secret on a Tuesday.. I got invited to meet them in person today, which is a huge deal for me already. If I don't make it through the final cut, which I pray to God I do, I already feel like I achieved so much, just by being considered for it. I can't wait to walk in to their office and show them my personality. Wish me good luck everyone! City of dreams NYC! One step closer to my biggest dream coming true! See you soon @victoriassecret @ed_razek #VSFASHIONSHOW2015

I didn't say a word, but I guess everyone already knows anyways so... My agents sent a video of me walking to Victoria's Secret on a Tuesday.. I got invited to meet them in person today, which is a huge deal for me already. If I don't make it through the final cut, which I pray to God I do, I already feel like I achieved so much, just by being considered for it. I can't wait to walk in to their office and show them my personality. Wish me good luck everyone! City of dreams NYC! One step closer to my biggest dream coming true! See you soon @victoriassecret@ed_razek  #VSFASHIONSHOW2015

https://instagram.com/p/9TqfCxiANp/?taken-by=sandrakubicka

so castings are today but how can castings and fittings be on the same day?