Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Gina!! I never thought I'd see her in a VS thread, I love her. :rofl:

Someone mentioned they think one of the segments says Psychedelic, dear GOD I hope that's not true. That's just asking to be even more awful than Exotic Traveler. I like the sketches but I agree, very repetitive. At least they're trying to repeat good segments? 

Exotic Traveler could have been a really great segment. They should have gone a different route with it and tied them in with the FBs more.

Psychedelic would be Karlie in British Invasion. Maybe some 70's hippe stuff and ty-dye? Hmmm

Exactly what came to mind, Karlie's British Invasion outfit which was one of the worst of that segment. It would be a total mess so I hope that's not it. While the segments are really repetitive so far, they're at least decent ideas.

There's always a token bastard segment we all hate: Exotic Travelers, Pink Network, Pink is Us, Superangels, etc ... It's a matter of time before we discover the shitshow this year and the poor women who will have to wear it and pretend it's nice stuff :rofl:

Also I think Angels In Bloom was pretty bad so hopefully we won't get anything like it this year o.O

Karlie in general was an unlucky soul outfit wise.

I really don't understand how these outfits pass through so many people and they think it looks good enough to show millions of people or when they pick an outfit for a model when it clearly doesn't look good on them (Lily d in the swarvoski outfit last year) I honestly feel like the people running the show are getting too old lol

Now that you mention it, she really did get mostly bad outfits. Or more like she wasn't a good fit for VS in general, as much as I love her as a model. :ninja:

Ikr? But it's probably a giant circlejerk in there where they're all patting each other's backs for the incredible creative jobs they've done. The Swarovski outfit last year was so promising but yeah, it fell flat on Lily D. 

I'm gonna say "Fireworks" will be the bastard segment this year.

Also, from what we know I'm gonna go and say Ice Angels will close the show. Maybe they will switch it up and have a winter theme open this year.

For opening, I'm gonna say Portrait of an Angel. When wr know the other 2 themes it will be easier to guess.

Actually I think that could look if they do some light up stuff like they've done in the past. Like Heidi's outfit in 2005 and how Erin's wings lit up in 2012. Or how the Pink wings lit up in 2011. I wanna see some cool stuff like that. But I highly doubt it. Or some cool neon stuff like that segment from 2002.

To me it's:

-portait of an angel: maybe opened by who wears the FB and Angels only.

- Fireworks

- the unknown segment.

- Psychadelic.

- Pink USA: maybe opened by Rachel or Josephine (because I think she'll do like Elsa last year that she will open the Pink section and then walks for the lingerie and then they will officially say that she's an Angel)

- Ice Angels: maybe opened by who wears the FB and Angels only.

LWXfgUC.jpg

Going off of Prettys pic, I think the Ice Age board is off to the far right and the 6th theme to the far left out of view. This could be a good possibility of the lineup.

1. ???

2. Portrait of an Angel

3. Fireworks

4. Phsycadelic

5. PINK USA

6. Ice Angels