Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Also who's all seeing The Weeknd on his tour? :chicken: :dance: I can't wait!

Me! :chicken: But you already knew that. :p When are you seeing him again?

Nov 7 :chicken: With Travis Scott and Banks (wish it were Halsey though :cry: ) When's yours? 

And when is the VS show taping again?

Ugh, I have to wait until November 30th. :cry: But I get Halsey, so worth the wait!

The show tapes the 10th of November!

Halsey would be worth the wait. :cry: I'm super excited! Trying to find the perfect outfit :chicken:

Thanks! :flower:

I have an outfit in mind but knowing the frozen wasteland that Canada is, it'll probably be -30C and way too cold to wear it when the date actually rolls around. :/

Those Rihanna pictures. :rofl: Such a squeaky clean image for VS to promote. Maybe between her and The Weeknd, that stripper scenario might happen.

Ugh, I have to wait until November 30th. :cry: But I get Halsey, so worth the wait!

The show tapes the 10th of November!

Halsey would be worth the wait. :cry: I'm super excited! Trying to find the perfect outfit :chicken:

Thanks! :flower:

I have an outfit in mind but knowing the frozen wasteland that Canada is, it'll probably be -30C and way too cold to wear it when the date actually rolls around. :/

Those Rihanna pictures. :rofl: Such a squeaky clean image for VS to promote. Maybe between her and The Weeknd, that stripper scenario might happen.

I have the worst luck with concerts it will be 80 degrees and sunny the day before and the day after the concert but on the concert it will be 40 degrees and blowing rain and during an outdoor concert I swear (both Lana del rey concerts :rofl: ) The weeknd concert is inside though so I'm just gonna wear whatever I want. probs black ripped skinny jeans, and a crop top with a flannel tied. :cool: 

Rihanna just gives no fucks and thats why I love her :rofl: PRAYS for a stripper scenario.

Selena in the corner like:

Selena_Gomez_Alex_Russo.jpg

This year shall be interesting with Rihanna and The Weeknd tbh, Rihanna is well ... Rihanna and The Weeknd sings basically about just sex and drugs and has the same zero fucks given attitude, quite the change from Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran :rofl:

Little off topic but after listening what Blanca said about some models not being nice with her in the VSFS. I remembered what Ana B Barros said also in a spanish TV show a while back.

5:00

"Like in every business, there are good ones and bad ones and the VSFS is a very important show and there are a lot of bad ones"

talking about model behaviour

6:45 is sounds sooooo much like something Body by Iza would do aaahahahah
Totally her!

Can someone translate to English? 

There's a rough translation in Blanca's thread.

I think she needs to be careful with what she says. Especially in regards to VS. Look at poor Jess Hart. What she said was taken out of context and they dumped her. It was good that Blanca was honest and I guess it's lucky the interview wasn't in English but if she's talking smack about an Angel for example she could get into trouble. And maybe it's just the way it's translated but she sounded ungrateful about how little has changed since the VS because they tell them it'll change their careers. I don't know I don't like these kind of interviews especially when translated.