Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I know it was middle eastern influenced. But for some reason the first thing that pops in my mind when I see those things is, aside from the Arabian theme, is bdsm. That's just the way my mind works as odd and stupid as it may sound.  :Angel:    

aw okies lol I was a tad confused

It's okay. I need to be much more clearer when I say stuff cause my friends irl get confused as well with me.. oh well....

Also, I think they may unveil it close to early November or maybe Halloween as Victoria's Secret "treat" to everyone?  :blah:

Guys, to side track a bit again.

Does anyone have inside news of whether Sui is walking this year? Nothing on her IG/Weibo points to her walking the show this year, did anyone from the inside source at least mentioned if she's not coming back or something?

Sui isn't walking. She lost both of her legs in a shark attack and will never walk a runway again. Tough break. 

LOL! 

Not to be mean but Seriously if I see posts if Sui He is ever walking this year's show on this thread.  I'm goin to flip and bang my keyboard till it breaks!  No, just kidding.

I admire y'all for still giving a shit about the sparky bra, y'all are so committed o.o.

I'm just ready for the show to happen bring me lolz both in pictures and motion, I so want period gate 2.0 to happen 

VS is wrapping up their current very sexy campaign this upcoming week...

So....

We will either...

A. Get the Christmas and Fantasies catalog next week.

Or

B. We're going to get the early Christmas stuff already. Ex, those photos with the red background, pjs, and more guy Aroch stuff etc etc

Behati, Lily, and Sara holiday photos have started releasing in coupons and advertisment stuff but nothing for the catalog yet.

Little off topic but after listening what Blanca said about some models not being nice with her in the VSFS. I remembered what Ana B Barros said also in a spanish TV show a while back.

5:00

"Like in every business, there are good ones and bad ones and the VSFS is a very important show and there are a lot of bad ones"

talking about model behaviour

6:45 is sounds sooooo much like something Body by Iza would do aaahahahah