Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I'm so hyped for the show I've even been dreaming that Taylor got the FB and there was a "Doll" theme where all of the models were in barbie boxes at the beginning of the runway with their names on top of the boxes. Similar to VS05 but separate boxes. I'm obsessed, lol :|

yeh, that means you're pretty obsessed lol. Do you remember who walked out first and what song was playing during the segment?

I just realised there's only 2.5 weeks left to the show. Hmmmm they're really keeping things on the d/l ain't they? When's the Holiday catalog set to be released?

I'm also gonna say Lily got the fb just cause no one thinks she will. But I don't see why not. She's had two solo commercials this year. Behati and her both have had two solo commercials. Not even Candice has had a solo this year. Just sayin'.

I'm so hyped for the show I've even been dreaming that Taylor got the FB and there was a "Doll" theme where all of the models were in barbie boxes at the beginning of the runway with their names on top of the boxes. Similar to VS05 but separate boxes. I'm obsessed, lol :|

yeh, that means you're pretty obsessed lol. Do you remember who walked out first and what song was playing during the segment?

The only one I can think about them going out of a box is this xD!

Speaking of dreams, I had a VS dream like a month ago. It took forever to get to the actually opening but it was a Bug/insect themed walk and really over the top with the wings and crystals. Adriana walked first as a dragon fly and then Candice as a grasshopper thing but her outfit was exactly like her FT outfit only green. Then the dream cut off. Sounds super cheesy but the outfits were done really well and extravagant and looked really legit. Mostly the wings represented the animal they were and Dris Dragonfly wings were to die for! I wish i could draw so i could translate my dream onto paper! Lol

Twas weird as hell but got me excited for the show.

I just realised there's only 2.5 weeks left to the show. Hmmmm they're really keeping things on the d/l ain't they? When's the Holiday catalog set to be released?

I'm also gonna say Lily got the fb just cause no one thinks she will. But I don't see why not. She's had two solo commercials this year. Behati and her both have had two solo commercials. Not even Candice has had a solo this year. Just sayin'.

I want this to be real soooo bad.

I want this to be real soooo bad.

:rofl: Honestly, I was kind of waiting for it to be Lily, since everyone is convinced it's going to be Bee. I hope it's her.