Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I'm gonna go ahead and say it, I think both Behati and Candice are preggos. Behati has clearly gained some weight just in her belly area, nowhere else, and Candice looks bloeated, not just for the show, in her fitting she was looking like that, and she was just MIA backstage so I think she just was maybe dealing with some morning sickness shit, because if it was really just the flu why on earth was she kissing and hugging people backstage o.o Now, I am NOT not NOT saying they are fat in any way, shape or form, so don't come bitching at me, being bloated and fat is not the same. Especially guys have a hard time understanding what being bloated means, but it's just odd puff in certain places that happens when you are either pregnant or retaining some serious liquis.

As far as the opening goes, I like Behati and her opening for segments is great but for the show she is just off, maybe nervousy gets the best out of her (same happened to Candice both times she opened) but I pray the lord she never opens again, it's just messy and I'm missing some energy there. It does seem like it was better than last year, but I just hope she doesn't get a third chance lol, but congrats to her on joining Gisele & Dri in the two years in a row club (Y)

And I agree with Pasta, Ice Angels should have been the closing and not the shitshow that was Fireworks, I love everything about that segment ... Except Ellie's awful voice but I can just mute that.

I think this is pretty likely but didn't everyone think that Lindsay E was knocked up last year? Poor gal got a ton of people commenting "congrats on your pregnancy"...  :mellow:

Just to add on, Ice Angel was just overall a beautiful segment, but like I said, the ear muffs were a sin. Kinda reminds me of a Russian beauty segment with snow, since the hats and muffs looked like some soviet fashion. For the most part, everyone there was gorgeous, Jac especially with that short cut sleeve. I think another thing people don't like about IA were the how the fabrics and outfits were all folded up and layered. It kinda gave off that vibe that everyone in that segment was fat.

Seems like VS has a thing for everything big this year... I'm happy with Yumi's walk too, she improved a lot and seemed less nervous. Still standing by the fact that Maud did better this year and doesn't deserve the hate hammer. Ming definitely brought energy to PINK, you can tell she's really getting in to the VS vibe each year she walks. All that hands in the air and sexy pose.

Lily D is out of my books. Nothing about her this year was good, from makeup to presentation.Happy for Jac J, she looks on fleek this year.

I think regulars like Magda and Shanina's value are starting to depreciate in VS' eyes, they look much more worn out every year. Shanina feels like she's gained weight at 2014 and Magda's case, it feels like she's pretty much planning to be done with VS soon.

I know Adam joked about them Spring 2016 being the perfect time for them to have a baby. The timing would be right. :rofl: Bee and Candy pregnancy pact? Gotta make sure the next generation of Angels are ready in time?

Or They just  hide Gigi and kendal 

gigihahad_zps0yewc5pl.gifkendal_zpsnh5tz2or.gif

Just to add on, Ice Angel was just overall a beautiful segment, but like I said, the ear muffs were a sin. Kinda reminds me of a Russian beauty segment with snow, since the hats and muffs looked like some soviet fashion. For the most part, everyone there was gorgeous, Jac especially with that short cut sleeve. I think another thing people don't like about IA were the how the fabrics and outfits were all folded up and layered. It kinda gave off that vibe that everyone in that segment was fat.

Seems like VS has a thing for everything big this year... I'm happy with Yumi's walk too, she improved a lot and seemed less nervous. Still standing by the fact that Maud did better this year and doesn't deserve the hate hammer. Ming definitely brought energy to PINK, you can tell she's really getting in to the VS vibe each year she walks. All that hands in the air and sexy pose.

Lily D is out of my books. Nothing about her this year was good, from makeup to presentation.

Sad that Joan only got one look this year (correct me if I'm wrong).

Happy for Jac J, she looks on fleek this year.

I think regulars like Magda, Joan and Shanina's value are starting to depreciate in VS' eyes, they look much more worn out every year. Shanina feels like she's gained weight at 2014, Joan's just walking for the sake of walking, and Magda's case, it feels like she's pretty much planning to be done with VS soon.

Joan had two looks

• Boho Psychedelic
  • Fireworks

That double spin that Gigi pulled on the runway... such a mess.

I thought it was fine. If she hadn't hesitated at the end it would have been better, but maybe she nailed it at the other taping. 

I know Adam joked about them Spring 2016 being the perfect time for them to have a baby. The timing would be right. :rofl: Bee and Candy pregnancy pact? Gotta make sure the next generation of Angels are ready in time?

And the marriage phobic (how many proposals did she say she turned down? two? three?) Candice getting engaged?  :whistle: I won't be congratulating them until they say anything, but it makes sense.

Then she needs to be pregnant at this time bc if they'd start working on a baby in spring '16 Bee would miss VSFS 2016 and I think that's something she definitly don't want to :D :D I actually think it would be cute if they're pregnant at the same time haha

I said it before too that Candice and Behati are pregnant with the addition of Kate. I'll check Kate's pics later again, but she made me suspicious. All these three had a preggo vibe, Candice is just so different, her smile too, she had a happy smile, not a seductive one.

I love that outfit so much, its so different and sultury Also i think this or the photo you wrote the same thing has nothing to do with the fact VS hasnt given the FB to Bee, if they dont like Bee attitude... Why would they hired her? They love her because of this smalls things that makes her stand out

I have nothing against her but it can't be denied she is a bit too carefree to the point she doesn't always think before she acts or speaks. Or that she just doesn't care which could be problematic when doing PR events especially alone :/

By the way guys, I have a question about the recycled wings..

Ice Angels wings seemed like it had the most recycled wings.

Just wondering if VS would ever just pull out an old wing and pair it to the models' outfit, or would they just create a new one while following the similar designs of an old wing?

Because I can't believe that VS would willingly pull out wings from their storage and just slap it on to the models, the white feathers would have gotten yellow by then.

Questions is, did they put old wings on to a new outfit? Or they made new ones following the old frames and designs?

^ I know for a fact they keep some of their wings. Some are used as covered/protected displays and they sometimes travel. At the annual brand conference they have the outfits and wings displayed at the venue. And I think at the London and Las Vegas flagships they have some wings on permanent display/exhibit :)

Ehy guys, I just checked all the pictures and stuff and I wanna say a big thank you to everyone, really appreciated! :flower:

I'm gonna give a quick opinion about what we have seen of the show: so... I'm a bit disapppointed since I was exptecting a big show being the 20th anniversary, instead I think they spent so much money last year that they had to cut a lot of things this year. I didn't like the recicled wings, some of them were so old that I could remember KK wearing in 2000ish. I feel like if your aim is to deliver a big show, you also have to make the right choices and I don't think there were a lot this year. I had the feeling that a lot of things were already seen and the energy didn't seem so high. I also didn't like the fact that the angels had the same amount of outfits of some girls that walked for the first time. I hope this doesn't become a tradition just to include more girls. They could have at least give 3 outfits to Adri and Ale or all the veterans. And the Fantasy Bra was just a mess. A MESS. Poor Lily.

With that said, I think that from what I've seen, my favorite segments were Ice Angels and Boho and I'm gonna say that Pink didn't look like a total disaster this year, which was an improvement.

Oh and yes... I agree, I think both Behati and Candice are pregnant.

Ehy guys, I just checked all the pictures and stuff and I wanna say a big thank you to everyone, really appreciated! :flower:

+1!!

After seeing the photos, Elsa looked so pissed off in her BP outfit. And Cindy looked flawless!