Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Isn't it the other way round (Natasha dropped VS)?

She hasn't walked since 2006, why would she be interested in walking again now? To remind herself she's still hot at 30?

Don't get me wrong, she's one of my favourites, but I just don't see why she'd show up again after almost 10 years. Has anyone ever done that? 

Barbara isn't doing the VSFS any time soon and probably will never do it again realistically speaking.

Gigi knew she was going to get in. VS knew Gigi was going to get a spot. They should learm how to be subtle.

Why are you so sure about Barbara? They pretty surely invited her at least for the casting imo. Why?Because she's in NY for weeks, posted a pic today with her trainer, allegedly liked a quote about second chances and she also posted a weird video few weeks back with angel signs and a wink.

Maybe I see too much into this, but I doubt. Though it doesn't mean that she has a spot for sure. But I wouldn't say never.

Isn't it the other way round (Natasha dropped VS)?

She hasn't walked since 2006, why would she be interested in walking again now? To remind herself she's still hot at 30?

Don't get me wrong, she's one of my favourites, but I just don't see why she'd show up again after almost 10 years. Has anyone ever done that? 

They may miss a year or two for whatever reason, but 10 years? No.. 

At least, to my limited knowledge they haven't. 

Carmen Kass 2003 - 2008

Tatiana Kovylina 2005 - 2009

Caroline Trentini 2006 - 2009

... hmm I can't really think of anyone else that has reappeared after a few years. I think Carmen was the longest.

Ah, I know that there was a model or two on the tip of my tongue that missed more than two years. 

Anyways, 10 years seems unlikely still though. That's only 5 for Carmen.  

Trying to keep up with this thread while abroad is hard. I'm so happy for Gigi to be in. I don't know what is pissing off Monica. It will get extra attention for VS and of all the "social/reality" girls she's the best one. She actually has quite a successful career and didn't rely on Kanye for work for example. Also her body bounces when she walks. It's good to see that lol.

I'm still fairly certain Devon is in. It's a bit dumb that she had done fit work and isn't officially in but she's worked all year with them so I'm sure she will be in. To be honest I don't think Cindy was a fit model. Barbara was the main one I think Cindy they used her to fit that outfit that was made to her body. So she would've gone in there a few times to do that.

I'm abroad like Kevork so I'm trying keep up with the thread as well but you guys... I have no enough internet data to read everything :rofl: :)

Anyway, I'm really happy for Gigi, you could see she really wanted it and I can't wait to see her on the runway. Her walk in the video wasn't even that bad, so let's hope she'll do okay or that they'll edit it out her atrocity :rofl: also her body looked amazing!

Plus she looked so cute and genuine in the video. She clearly doesn't think herself as some untouchable model and she got herself to casting and did it like all the rest. If she was a more delusional model, she'd have been pressed about being rejected last year and how she doesn't even need them anymore. You can see tnat she truly wanted this. Actually happy for her. Her walk has improved and and her body remains banging! So why the hell not?

From what I've seen on IG..

Magda -  Busy with her jewelry line

Sui - I guess she's just out, really, there's not point hoping cause it seems like she's taking a break

Lily D - Last I know, she's in

Constance - Quiet

Jourdan - Quiet

Cindy - In

Ming Xi - Most likely in

Maria B - In

Jaq J - ????

Bregje - Most likely in, right?

Maud - Out I think?

Grace - Most likely in

Eniko - Pray to god she's in

For the most part, VSFS 2015 feels like the culling of models in VSFS 2014.

SUI HEEEEE :'(

At least I have Ming and Eniko to root for! Magda too, but that girl has so much camera time and recognition, not appearing for another year is a-ok.