Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

All of Ellie's songs are a nerve scratching mess. :ninja: She sounds terrible on her tracks, I can't imagine how she sounds live. 

Honey you are in for a double treat :rofl:

Which one is worse? Dat is the real question

The fit of the FB is bad. I know she said she's not wearing padding for the show but I hope they change their and make her, there's clearly enough room for some. It looks a little better without whatever instagram-esque filter they used for the promo shots but it still looks cheap. 

That’s odd. I thought that they might’ve made the bra bigger so that they could create cleavage for her. If the bra had been made true to size, I don’t think that the design would’ve looked aesthetic any longer. They would’ve had to make something similar to Heidi’s 2003 Fantasy Bra instead.

From this September:

yXYgyQEs.jpg

Source: https://instagram.com/p/7tJ12DHfuz/

Selena and Ellie will perform with playback or they will sing over the track so who cares about that tbh..it was the same with Taylor i think and she's not that great live too..and if we survided Katy we can survive this

Ellie music fit Pink better, Selena should sing GFY for POAA or EB

I think Selina is cute. Nice dark hair, decent chest.

But I'd need to buy some Bieber off before I touched her or let her touch me. I don't want that STD/STI whatever the kids call it now.

But I'm still attracted to her.

And Ellie would not. Especially since EVERY time I go shopping I hear her songs.

Every time.

And I'm not attracted to her. Maybe if she came up to me and was like "come on let's go" and took me by the hand :idk:

But I'd need to buy some Bieber off before I touched her or let her touch me. I don't want that STD/STI whatever the kids call it now.

And Ellie would not. Especially since EVERY time I go shopping I hear her songs.

Every time.

And I'm not attracted to her. Maybe if she came up to me and was like "come on let's go" and took me by the hand :idk:

i cant breatheee

Every time.

i cant breatheee

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: