Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Winning fans one signature at a time.  :chicken:

Nextdoormodel Magazine #12
Photographer: Cameron Hammond

ndm_12_here_comes_the_sun-005.jpg ndm_12_here_comes_the_sun-006.jpg ndm_12_here_comes_the_sun-007.jpg ndm_12_here_comes_the_sun-008.jpg ndm_12_here_comes_the_sun-009.jpg ndm_12_here_comes_the_sun-010.jpg ndm_12_here_comes_the_sun-011.jpg ndm_12_here_comes_the_sun-012.jpg ndm_12_here_comes_the_sun-013.jpg ndm_12_here_comes_the_sun-014.jpg ndm_12_here_comes_the_sun-015.jpg

ff5rie.jpg'

k97yox.jpg

Enough said

She's following a trend of a lot of the past SI models. Booked Guess for several seasons, and she's shooting for Beach Bunny atm

I'm surprised Danielle hasn't worked for VS. Ed adores her, and they're alway commenting back and forth on each other's pictures on Instagram.

There's something about her nose that throwing me off right now, but maybe she'll grow on me. Her body rocks.

Winning fans one signature at a time.  :chicken:

Nextdoormodel Magazine #12

Photographer: Cameron Hammond

ndm_12_here_comes_the_sun-006.jpg ndm_12_here_comes_the_sun-007.jpg ndm_12_here_comes_the_sun-008.jpg 

Enough said

She's following a trend of a lot of the past SI models. Booked Guess for several seasons, and she's shooting for Beach Bunny atm

Interesting  :ninja:

+1,000,000 for Danielle!!! As you can tell by my avi, I'm in love with this girl. She would be perfect for S.I.!!!! (and she is dating a famous tennis star, for what ever that might be worth)

Here's my favorite shot of her....

5e7sp8F.jpg

P.S.

Plus it is her dream to be in S.I. as discussed in this interview from 2014 (@ the 2:23 mark) That would be really cool to see her dream come to fruition! Hope she makes it!!

sometimes danielle's face does weird things that i don't care for -- maybe it's her nose? -- but she has an awesome body, would love to see her in it. 

& if those are the best pictures of josie's insta, i'm not sold on her. next.