Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

I always think she looks like Annabeth Gish used to.  Pudge ftw! (Pretty, you know what I'm talking about)

She is cute and hot like Johanna Lundback and that LA Models video is incredible.  I like this one.

And Happy 29th Birthday to her tomorrow. 

I'll try to go withthis thread this year, it's just so fun... and I always miss it. 

About the first girl: Nope.

Rachelle: Looks promising, I like her :)! Hope she gets it. Loved the AXE commercial xD!

Nope, next

So I was just thinking about when any of us says No for a girl. What if MJ comes and checks this thread out and for all the girls we say no for, those are the girls that she is going to put in the mag....We may have to come up with a secret Bellazon language...hahaha

I could see Imena in the issue, or not.  I'd keep her on my reserved list, in case someone isn't able to do it.

Nope, next

So I was just thinking about when any of us says No for a girl. What if MJ comes and checks this thread out and for all the girls we say no for, those are the girls that she is going to put in the mag....We may have to come up with a secret Bellazon language...hahaha

Stranger things have happened!