Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

23 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

If u think  having a great body and a beautiful face is what makes a model, you are so wrong.

this! Kate became popular not only thanks to her body, that's why she's much more than that..there's a reason all these Kate 2.0 aren't popular like her, thanks god there are so many people who loves her body like i do

that said, i hope Alex will gain some weight

9 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Like I said: all wrong.

Let's move on.

You're right- all wrong. As in, you're misunderstanding everything I said, and I'm beginning to suspect you're being obtuse on purpose. I was specifically told to ignore you because you will never give up, but it's hard for me to bite my tongue.

Nowhere, not one single place, did I say that having a beautiful face and body is ALL IT TAKES to be a model. I said that they're TWO IMPORTANT QUALITIES, and if you think you can be a model without having either, you're wrong. If you took the time to fully read not only the post you first responded to, but my other posts, I said, over and over again, that what made Alex special is that she had "IT," when she first started, that thing that separates true models from the rest. That je ne sais quoi, that joie de vivre that came out in her pictures, interviews, etc. NOWHERE, ever, have I said that all it takes to become a huge model is good body and face- if that were the case, half the girls on most campuses in America would be high-end models. But they are important. Kate Upton has been criticized, whether you think it's fair or not, for her waist-to-hip ratio being unflattering. And that's what I was referring to in my post. I could copy and paste about a thousand posts of people saying Alexandria looked like a better version of Kate, both here, in other model forums, and in comment sections. And yes, Kate Upton got famous because of her personality- everyone loved watching her do the dougie- but if you think she would be where she is without a certain famous body part, you're kidding yourself. (And please note: I'm bringing up Kate Upton BECAUSE they're so often compared to one another).  And models like Lily Aldridge are good examples of how you can still get famous JUST for having a good body and pretty face- she doesn't have that unusual-but-beautiful look that so many of the most famous models have had (current example: Cara Delevingne), and if you've ever seen her in interviews, it's like the lights aren't. on. I watched her play a "game," where she was given facts about her "squad," (like her husband, Taylor Swift, and a handful of others) and it was almost scary- there truly is nothing there, it seems, nor was she a joy to watch. I don't see anything special in her modeling, in her walk. To me, she's a perfect example of a model that lacks that "thing," but I digress. 

So. again: Nowhere did I say a good body and face is all it takes to be a good model. But again, if you don't think they matter, then I have to point to the last 20 pages of this thread as an easy, logical retort: We wouldn't all be so worried she's losing her looks, her light, if it didn't matter. Like the last time I brought this up (to which your only response was "all wrong,") I'm not saying it's ALL THAT MATTERS, and again, I NEVER have. (I really feel like I have to repeat myself here so that you don't make assumptions about what I'm saying).

You lost me at "I was specifically told to ignore you because you will never give up"

My "let's move on" was my "I give up" buy the way :dry: And I also did not read your novel ^^ Good luck to the ones trying to read it.

And I don't know what idiot SPECIFICALLY told you to ignore me but he/she better told you to use the "ignore user" button instate :thumbs_up:

Let's move on.

On June 20, 2016 at 9:00 AM, frenchkiki said:

You lost me at "I was specifically told to ignore you because you will never give up"

My "let's move on" was my "I give up" buy the way :dry: And I also did not read your novel ^^ Good luck to the ones trying to read it.

And I don't know what idiot SPECIFICALLY told you to ignore me but he/she better told you to use the "ignore user" button instate :thumbs_up:

Let's move on.

You can't throw your two cents into a discussion between two people and then say "you're wrong you're wrong but let's move on" without letting the person explain themselves. It is extremely immature. That's not how forums work. You don't get to tell people they're wrong about everything and not get a rebuttle. 

^^ You are now just starting to worry about her weight? o.o It's been an ongoing issue for over a year now.

#Goals

#BodyByIza

The black & white picture is nice though. :yes:

--

To celebrate America's upcoming birthday I brought back to dream Alex set :rofl: Marvel at the breasticles...

11 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

^^ You are now just starting to worry about her weight? o.o It's been an ongoing issue for over a year now.

#Goals

#BodyByIza

--

To celebrate America's upcoming birthday I brought back to dream Alex set :rofl: Marvel at the breasticles...

I knew she had been losing weight but she looks really railthin in that last picture. :/

14 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

#Goals

#BodyByIza

--

OMG. Do you have the full sized gif of that? I thought I'd seen all the full sized gifs from that set but I guess not. Also, I forgot who she named, but she posted three pictures of a VERY muscular girl and said "___ is body goals" on Twitter or IG, I remember =/ 

It's possible to get addicted to exercise like anything else. I'm so worried about her.