Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

I completely respect her decision to not eat any pig products, and think most dog & cat lovers would make the same decision if they ever hung around pigs for an extended amount of time. I made the same decision when my friend got a pet pig many years ago- he is smarter than ANY dog I have ever met, does all major commands and so many more ("Smalls, tell me how much you love me!" "::oink oink! as his tail wags::" He loves to cuddle. He gets along completely with their two rescue dogs, and their cat. It is so much fun watching them all play. When I come over, he runs to greet me like any dog, and wags his amazingly adorable little tail. he is so smart they made low-hanging door handles for him to open and close the doors at his convenience, including to use the bathroom outside. I'm not kidding. And pigs are very clean. He cares more about being clean than even any cat I've ever met. So yeah, after that? I just can't. I try to only eat fish and some occasional lean turkey now anyway, and I'm not here to preach- everyone's moral compass is different, and this happens to be where mine lands. If you really want to hate on someone for their eating habits, go to Youtube and type in "Freelee the banana girl" and watch her videos for about an hour. You WILL be screaming at the computer by the end, I promise. She promotes an almost all-fruit, all-sugar and carb diet, devoid of ANY protein and fat. When she first started, she got famous for being known to eat 50 bananas a day, including rotten ones. Now all she eats is shakes made with dates, water, and coconut sugar. She is known for her clickbait videos where she watches what other Youtubers eat and admonishes them. Seriously, sorry to digress, but go watch her and share in my misery, please.

Anyway, I brought all of this up because Alexandria recently posted on Twitter "When you finally stop caring what people think about you," and I'm afraid people attacking her for the smallest things- her choice to give up meat, her behavior on Periscope- has given her the freedom (and I'm sure she has her boyfriend and family members tell her this ALL the time) to dismiss us all as "haters," wanting to find any reason to attack her.

Alexandria, if you're reading this, that isn't true. Of course some here aren't fans, but most of us started out as HUGE fans of yours, and still are, to varying degrees. I don't want you to dismiss valid criticism because the yes-people in your life are telling you we don't know what we're talking about. Listen, I'm a girl in the business myself, though nowhere near as successful as you. I look up to you. I am not a hater. I don't care about celebrities or what they do. I joined this community only for you, when I started noticing the changes in your personality. Please don't dismiss us without thought.

A few new thoughts:

1. Why does Alexandria SO hate her old selfies, but think the "I just got out of the shower and am only wearing a towel, mmm" pictures she now posts once a month aren't MORE provocative than her old selfies? At first, I thought they were a low-key way for her to show how she looks without makeup, but her gym selfies already do that. Once again, her logic makes zero sense to me, and I am forced to believe, once again, that she hates her old selfies not because of the cleavage, but because she hates how she looked then, and someone or a group of people- her management, her agent, her boyfriend- have convinced her she looks much better at the size she's at. There's no way she would ignore the thousand=person chorus of fans telling her she would look so much better if she gained back 8-10 pounds. 

2. I haven't watched her Periscopes, but I take it they give no insight into what her new goals as a model are? I just don't understand what she's going for- she has said over and over again that her dream is to be a VS Angel and that Doutzen is her model hero, so why is she purposely losing her curves? I understand not going for SI again- (it's obvious their allegiance to Kate Upton has prevented them from putting Alex in the 2014 or 15 editions, since girls far less lovelier, whose bodies didn't have her then-naturally perfect curves, made it while she didn't. Kate Upton is probably aware of her, especially since she made such a HUGE splash when she first came on the scene in 13/14, and probably threw a fit at the idea of Alex being in SI- she is, after all, Kate Upton if Kate Utpon a) had a waist and b) had a pretty face) but is she giving up on the idea of being an Angel or Guess Girl too? Because it seems like she's trying for runway, and it just isn't going to happen. 

3. Why do we always want what we don't have? When I first saw her RSVLTS bikini pics, I thought "she is the next Christie Brinkley." She just had that All-American, girl-next-door-that-will-make-your-jaw-drop THING. And no one considers Christie a lower model. Most people are still in shock at how gorgeous she looks to this day. But it seems like Alexandria wants to be anything BUT that, that naturally-curvy, blonde bombshell who knows how to be sexy without being skanky. She wants to be runway, and I'm not sure who is telling her that can happen.

Alexandria, you have the face of an angel, a one-in-a-million face. Please don't throw all of that away. If your agencies or management are telling you losing weight is the only way to do this, if you're seeing how tiny some of your fellow models are and you're feeling pressured to meet them, please get  counseling for your EDNOS now, before it gets worse. This isn't an insult; I don't think you're anorexic or bulimic, yet, and I think most women have dealt with an EDNOS at some point in their lives. I know I have. I got addicted to seeing the inches lost, the pounds lost, seeing clothes get too big for me. There was no such thing as "skinny enough," and now, looking back at photos from that time, I was 19 going on 30. If you're getting addicted to the workouts, please take in more calories. Either way, again, and I know I don't know you or your life- but workouts and weight loss can be as addictive as any drug. Treating it now, before it becomes a problem, can save not just your health, but your self-esteem, and career. Good luck.

She looks beautiful on the last 2 pictures... But... Noting behind those beautiful eyes. Emptiness :/ she looks dead.

*sigh*

21 hours ago, thisyearsmodel said:

Kate is much more than her body? What is the point of a model if their bodies are awful? And as far as her face goes, it looks good sometimes, but we're going to have to strongly agree to disagree. And I'm sorry, but I'm allowed to say what I said about Kate, and you can't police it. 

If u think  having a great body and a beautiful face is what makes a model, you are so wrong.